- Rehearses April; shoots first week of May in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "11203," a New York University thesis film about a tight-knit, crime-ridden community on the day an innocent young man is shot by a cop. Based on a true story.Feb 25
- Shoots March 17-25 in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: MD; VA; PA; DE
Casting “Roanenburg” a short, action drama for Towson University about the internal affairs of a crime syndicate.Feb 25
- Workshop takes place April 2-6 in Lake Placid, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Placid, NY
Seeking participants for a professional development workshop in verse mechanics and rhetoric. Artistic director states: "Olympic-level training in classical verse speaking at Adirondack Shakespeare Company's professional development workshop. This workshop is an in-depth exploration of classical verse, unlocking the tools to make Shakespeare’s language clear, compelling, and vibrant. Suitable for ...Feb 25
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 15-27 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Casting "Macbeth." The company is celebrating its fourteenth summer season of free outdoor theater in beautiful Congress Park in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY.Feb 25
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for possible replacements in the currently running Broadway Production of "The Book of Mormon," with book, music, and lyrics by Robert Lopez, Trey Parker, and Matt Stone.Feb 25
- Rehearses and performs in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Boston, MA
Casting Barnstormers Theatre 2014 season to include: "The Mystery of Edwin Drood, The Musical" by Rupert Holmes (Reh. June 30; runs July 8-12), "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams (Reh. July 7; runs July 15-19), "One Man Two Guvnors" by Richard Bean (Reh. July 14; runs July 22-26), "Toad of ...Feb 25
- Rehearses weekly in accordance with performance dates in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
JDProductions, the producers of the new series N.E.W. Musicals, "So You Think You Can Belt" and the 2013 revival of "Let My People Come," and "Bitter Bitches," is seeking talent for its upcoming "new and improved" Bound for Broadway industry-invited showcases. Producer states: "This is great for performers who need ...Feb 25
- Ongoing sessions are held at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Ave. (btwn. 36th & 37th sts.), 10th fl., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Westchester, NY
Seeking participants for classes with Acting Through Song. Owner states: "We work directly with actors to find their natural core in each piece and believe that a true performance should be grounded in honesty and evoke the artist's organic instincts. It's my goal to help you uncover your genuine individuality, ...Feb 24
- Lab runs Mar. 1-June 1 in L.A. Note: Over the course of the three month period, every actor will work in a minimum of three TV or film projects.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for the Creative Artists Lab. Executive Producer states: "The Creative Artists Lab (CAL) is an interdisciplinary collaborative for the professional actor committed to improving their craft and marketability. CAL places an emphasis on mastering audition technique and the business tools necessary for advancement. Created to bridge the socio-economic ...Feb 24
- Shoots Apr. 9-13 on California coast, L.A., and San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a talented young singer/musician who plays guitar for a feature-length documentary film. Producer states: "You will be taking part in a sociological musical experiment that involves a popular genre. You will act as both narrator and performer in this unique format. Planning to enter in festivals for 2015."Feb 24
- Festival runs Sept. 18-Nov. 23 on Theatre Row in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
United Solo, the world's "largest solo theatre festival," is seeking one-person shows. From openly solicited submissions, the Festival will select local and international productions and will present them at Theatre Row on 42nd St. in NYC.Feb 24
- Shooting March 8-24, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting Union & Non-Union background talent for an untitled ABC TV pilot.Feb 24
- Rehearsals are held once a week for three hours, Sat.-Wed. depending on your group placement; performances run Fri.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting performers for adult, teen, and kids improv groups. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids improv show. Adult groups also perform for corporations, camps, events, and parties. LAC also has three shows in development for weekly TV series, including a ...Feb 24
- Flexible full-time, part-time, one-time, and temporary childcare positions available in the Tri-State Area including the Hamptons, Brooklyn, NJ, CT, Israel, and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Watermill, NY
Seeking nannies and sitters for a childcare placement agency. Company states: "This is a great job for people in the arts, given that you are making great money when you have time. We know that your schedule must change a lot, so we can work with you and find you ...Feb 24
- Rehearsals begin June 20 (first rehearsal in Wesport; all subsequent rehearsals in NYC); tech rehearsals run July 11-13. Previews run July 15-18; runs July 19-Aug. 3 in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Nora," Ingmar Bergman’s adaptation of Henrik Ibsen’s "A Doll's House."Feb 24
- Season runs Oct. 2014-June 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre's 2014-15 season. Mainstage Season includes: "9 to 5" (Bruce Lumpkin, dir.; Michelle Gaudette, choreo.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 19, 2014); "Mary Poppins" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Linda Goodrich, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14, 2014; runs Nov. 4, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Private Lives" ...Feb 24
- Rehearsal and production dates TBD in 2014 in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting dancers for full time and substitute roles at "Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage" and at "Dream Along with Mickey." All shows are performed live at the Walt Disney World® Resort.Feb 24
- Rehearsals begin July 7 in New Bedford, MA; runs July 25-Aug. 3 at the Zeiterion Performing Arts Center in MA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting Rodgers & Hammerstein's "The Sound of Music" for the summer of 2014.Feb 24