- Shoots June 29-July 1 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Pittsfield, MA
Casting "20 Minutes," a short student film. Synopsis: Eric, age 30, suffers from Asperger's Syndrome and attempts to move out of his childhood home.Apr 13
- Worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: May 18, in San Antonio, TX
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer-dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.Apr 13
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 15 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Tribes," a play.Apr 13
- All shows performed live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking comedic actors with voice characterization and interactive skills for a new, ongoing atmosphere show performed at Walt Disney World.Apr 13
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...Apr 13
- Season runs in Warwick RI.
- Auditions: May 4, 6, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Rounding Third" (Richard Dresser, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21); and "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book; Russell Garrett, dir.-choreo.; Justin Cowen, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 8-Aug. 2).Apr 13
- Shoots May 15-17 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Lust," an SVA student film. Synopsis: John is looking for something tangible in the intangible world of his mind. He encounters an escort, priest, and his wife along the way. Things are not always what they appear to be.Apr 13
- Three sessions from which to choose. Take one, two, or all three. Workshop meets May 30. 1st Session: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (ages 7-18); 2nd Session: 2-5:30 p.m. (ages 7–11); and 3rd Session: 6:15-9:45 p.m. (ages 12–18) at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking kids and teens to work with L.A. based talent agent, Mr. Mitchell Gossett of CESD, a respected bi-coastal talent agent, on monologues, improvisation, physicality exercises, and character development in a one-day workshop. Artistic director states: "Mitchell recently returned to CESD Talent Agency as the Senior Vice President of Talent/Motion ...Apr 13
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 4-30 in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 in Sag Harbor, NY
Casting "Grey Gardens," a musical.Apr 13