- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21, 2016; tech starts Apr. 15; runs Apr. 22-May 15 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 20 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Catch Me If You Can."Sep 22
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8, 2016 (nonunion) and Jan. 15 (Equity); runs Feb. 5-21 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13, in San Diego, CA
Casting "Ragtime."Sep 22
- Rehearses Oct. 9-20; shoots Oct. 23-25 at a beach town in Connecticut.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a "light-hearted" film for New York University, "A Poem By Isaac Addelman."Sep 22
- Rehearses late October in DC; shoots November 2-8 in DC and Richmond, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting the short film "Moonshot," a retro-futuristic comedy in which a a homeless woman in an 80s-style future whose attempt to escape her violent street life leads to an opportunity to join a risky launch to the Moon. The film is sponsored in part by the Museum of Science Fiction ...Sep 22
- Season rehearses and performs May 9-Oct. 29, 2016 in Cedar City, UT. Contract dates vary depending on the production.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting the Utah Shakespeare Festival's 2016 season. Utah Shakespeare Festival operates in a rotating repertory schedule across three venues. Season includes "Much Ado About Nothing," "Henry V," "The Three Musketeers," "Cocoanuts," "Murder for Two," "The Odd Couple," "Mary Poppins," and "Julius Caesar."Sep 22
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Mrs. Mannerly," by Jeffrey Hatcher.Sep 22
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Arvada, CO
Casting "The Mountaintop," by Katori Hall.Sep 22
- Rehearses & runs Apr. 4-May 22, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting AGMA/Equity/nonunion singers & dancers for "The King and I."Sep 22
- Rehearses and shoots Oct. 17-28 in West Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA
Casting "Goodbye Charlie," a short film. Synopsis: An aspiring painter, Charlie Gooden, and the stunning Sarah Federman’s love flourishes over three years. When they have a baby, the stress is more than they can handle emotionally and financially. While Charlie gives up his dreams to provide for the family, his ...Sep 22