- Shoots Sept. 23 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting extras for "Anthology," a web series that follow six 20-somethings trying to function as adults in New York City.Friday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 15; runs May 8-June 6 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Boston, MA
Casting "Mothers and Sons," a play.Friday
- Workshop will be held Nov. 9, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (ages 7-17) at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave. in New York.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking kids and teens of all skill levels for a one-day musical theatre workshop with the star of Broadway's "Aladdin" Adam Jacobs. Coordinator states: "Work up close and personal with Adam, who will teach lucky participants a song and dance combo from Disney’s newest smash hit, 'Aladdin!' Adam will also ...Friday
- Runs Nov. 1, 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 1:30–4:30 p.m. at Ripley-Grier, 520 8th Ave. 16th Fl. in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking participants for a Telsey + Co. on-camera workshop for kids and teens in which there will be one-on-one coaching from casting director Patrick Goodwin (C.S.A.) of Telsey + Company. Company states: "Aside from casting some of Broadway’s biggest smash hits, such as "Annie," as of late, Mr. Goodwin has ...Friday
- Lab runs once a week for three hours. Over the course of a three-month period, every actor is expected to work in a minimum of two original content TV or film projects. Artistic director states: "This is great way to build credits and connect with proactive artists on the up and up." Labs are held at The Creative Artists Lab in Los Feliz, L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for the Creative Artists Lab (CAL), an elite interdisciplinary collaborative for the professional actor committed to improving his or her craft, industry presence, and marketability. Artistic director states: "CAL places an emphasis on mastering audition technique and the business tools necessary for advancement. Created to bridge the socio-economic ...Friday
- Shooting in fall, in New England.
- Seeking submissions from: Newton Highlands, MA
Casting NewTV's untitled travel series.Friday
- Shoot dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a pilot for a docu-series featuring couples in crisis. Casting director states: "Our expert host will counsel them through their relationship problems with the hope of strengthening their bond."Friday
- Runs in LA, NY & SF.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA
Seeking actors, models, and talent for Wild Models Talent Agency.Sep 12
- Rehearsals begin Fall 2014; presentations will be Mon. afternoons in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking comedic, versatile musical theater performers to workshop new musical comedy. Performers will help present the songs in an ongoing musical theater workshop, informal developmental performances, and more formal readings. The presentations will be seen by working members in the musical theater community, including Off-Broadway and Broadway lyricists, composers, and ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; previews begin Feb. 3; runs Feb. 24-March 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Lives of the Saints," a collection of seven one-act plays ("Babel’s in Arms," "Soap Opera," "Enigma Variations," "After Life," "It’s All Good," "Lives of the Saints," and "The Mystery at Twicknam Vicarage"). Each actor will appear in one or more one-act.Friday
- Shoots for one day in late September-early October at USC in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Inappropriate Tension." Synopsis: Jim is a high school teacher who knows a complicated truth about the school's stand-out female student. In this comically tense scene, he tries to play it cool even when she reminds him they may be spending a lot more time together. Director states: "This is ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 15, 2015 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "La Cage Aux Folles."Friday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; tech begins Nov. 18; previews begin Nov. 26; press opening Nov. 29; Champagne opening Dec. 4; closes Dec. 28, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in New York, NY
Casting Equity and non-Equity actors who sing/carry a tune for the roles of Ebenezer Scrooge and The Ghost of Christmas Past in "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: Spectacular holiday carols and surprising time-bending classics whisk your family on a captivating ride with the three soulful, rockin’ ghosts in Scrooge’s transformative dream. ...Friday
- Shoots Fall 2014-Spring 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "In Pursuit." Synopsis: "New York City. Present day. A group of seven 20-something guys from all different backgrounds came to New York City in search of something. A dream, a vision; something bigger and better than what they knew before. A coming of age story like you've never seen ...Monday
- Rehearses Mar. 17-Apr. 1, 2015; runs Apr. 2-26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 23 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting Equity female actor/singers for the role of Laurey only in "Oklahoma!"Friday
- Shooting September 26 at Towson University, in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Baltimore, MD
Casting season 4 of the HBO series "Veep," starring Julia Louise-Dreyfus. Project description: "Former Senator Selina Meyer finds that being Vice President of the United States is nothing like she hoped and everything that everyone ever warned her about."Friday
- Shoots Oct. 25, 26, and Nov. 1 & 2 in Washingtonville, Cold Springs, and Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Carried Away" (working title). Synopsis: "Carried Away" tells the story of Jim and Sam, two high-school sweethearts who married young and are now facing divorce. Burdened with the knowledge of having a terminal illness (that she doesn't tell her soon-to-be ex-husband), Sam makes one last request of him: that ...Friday