- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 16-May 17 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in NYC, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello." The production is set in the mid-1800s in Venice and Cyprus.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs Apr. 16-26 at the Cowell Theater in Fort Mason Center, San Francisco.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Oakland, CA
Casting the world premiere of "Max Understood" a new musical.Thursday
- Events take place primarily on weekends throughout the Tri-State area.
- Seeking submissions from: Carlstadt, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Bronx, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Queens, NY; Hackensack, NJ
Seeking very good looking, very outgoing, high-energy, male and female performers to act as interactive, motivational dancers at various high-end social and corporate events. Company states: "Great pay, easy money, consistent work, lot's of fun."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 12-20 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the roles of Monty, Lula and various ensemble members for Capital City Theatre's production of "Violet," starring Broadway's Christine Dwyer in the title role.Thursday
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 21; runs May 23-June 15 at the Claire Tow Theater, Lincoln Center Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Preludes," a musical fantasia set in the hypnotized mind of Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninov, from the creators of "Natasha, Pierre, & the Great Comet of 1812."Wednesday
- Season rehearses and performs in Dennis, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 10, in New York, NY
Casting women who sing and move well for the Cape Playhouse's 2015 season musicals. Season includes: "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Bob Martin & Don McKellar, book; Lisa Lambert & Greg Morrison, music & lyrics; Pamela Hunt, dir.; Michael Rice, musical dir.; Shea Sullivan, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 15; runs June 30-July ...Thursday
- Full and part time positions perform at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking female principal vocalists for "Voyage of the Little Mermaid."Thursday
- Shoots early-Feb. 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; CA
Casting episode four of "We Are Stars," a comedic web series about a group of aspiring actors in NYC.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in Berkeley, CA; performs Mar. 7 & 8 (three performances) in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3 in Berkeley, CA, CA
Casting a workshop of "Some People Hear Thunder," a new musical.Thursday
- Master class schedule: Sarah Ruhl (Feb. 2, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.); John Patrick Shanley (Feb. 2 (2–3:30 p.m.); Judith Light (Feb. 2 (4–5:30 p.m.); "Alexander Technique Workshop" with Karen Braga (Feb. 3, 5– 6 p.m.); Mixer (Feb. 3, 6–8 p.m.); and "Getting it Written Workshop" with Deborah Zoe Laufer (Feb. 3, 8– 9 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Seeking actors for Primary Stages Einhorn School of Performing Arts (ESPA) ESPAfest 2015: a week of free master classes, workshops, and performances.Tuesday
- Show will be held Mar. 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.at The Broadway Comedy Club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY; New York, NY
Casting "So You Wanna Be A Jokestar," a stand-up comedy series. Producers state: "Celebrities, actors, athletes, singers, rappers, etc. will be teamed up with and coached on the art of stand-up comedy by some of the funniest professional stand-up comics in the business. The celebrities will compete by performing a ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin April 6; shooting begins April 20 in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI
Casting "24/7," a short film that takes a peek into the lives of two teenagers attemptting to find some sense of normalcy in an otherwise precarious life of working inside of a crackhouse in Detroit's inner city.Thursday