- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Feb. 22 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Autumn and the Scarlet," a USC graduate student film scene for an advanced directing techniques course. Synopsis: Mo is having a hard time dealing with a recent breakup with her girlfriend, Charlie.Thursday
- Shoots May 5-9 (three consecutive days) around NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Last Will," a thesis film for NYU. Synopsis: "The Last Will" is a satirical drama that demonstrates the ridiculousness of human nature when faced with the death of a loved one and the extremes to which people when situations boil down to their monetary needs.Thursday
- Tentatively rehearses Feb. 15; in-class rehearsal with director Michael Uno is Feb. 16 (8:30 p.m.) at Robert Zemeckis Center for Digital Arts, 3131 S. Figueroa, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Shinden Protoype," an in-class rehearsal of a sci-fi thriller for USC. Synopsis: A neophyte agent hired by an A.I. start-up company must interrogate and execute a recalled android to prevent an android uprise.Thursday
- Shoots Mar. 14-16 (possibly Mar. 13-15) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Dignity," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: Vera is an assisted suicide freelancer--on the black market, she lets people die with dignity (for black-market prices). When her ex hires her to kill his mother, an Alzheimer's patience who wants to die before she loses her mind, she must make ...Thursday
- Shoots April 22-24 in Forest Hills, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Closing Trill," a short student film. Synopsis: Straight-laced Andy Cumberbach is asked by his eccentric-Bohemian, piano-playing mother, Edie, to teach a piano lesson to quick witted ten-year-old Dwayne. In the midst of the lesson, Andy is forced to choose between his degree in engineering and leisure.Thursday
- Rehearses late February-early March in NYC; Shoots mid March in the Hamptons, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY, NY
Casting "A Welcomed Destruction," in which a couple on a winter beach getaway quietly build a bond while letting go of a mysterious apocalyptic memories of a recent devastation to mankind.Wednesday
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers and dancers for 'Finding Neverland" for possible future replacements in the currently running Broadway production.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18; runs May 21-June 19 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in San Diego, CA
Casting actor/singers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds. Equity and non-union for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," with words & music by Woody Guthrie. Note: Must have San Diego housing.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; runs Thursdays through Sundays May 12-June 12 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Waterbury, CT
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and multiple ensemble members in "Legally Blonde the Musical."Wednesday
- Shoots early March in Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Pop." Synopsis: After a minor fender bender, a strange balloon delivery man begins stalking the other man involved in the accident.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 24-Aug. 13 in New Hope, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming 2016 season. Season includes "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" (Alan Janes, writer; Hunter Foster, dir.; Lorin Latarro, choreo.; Kaitlin Shaw, Tara Rubin Casting, casting. Rehearsals begin June 6 in NYC; runs June 24-July 16); "Cake Off" (Sheri Wilner, based on ...Wednesday
- Rehearses and performs in Dorset, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dorset, VT
Casting the Dorset Theatre Festival season. Season includes "Norman Conquests: Table Manners" (Evan Yionoulis, dir. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 16-July 2); "Dear Elizabeth" (Adrienne Campbell Holt, dir. Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 7-23); "Way Of The World" (Theresa Rebeck, dir. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 28-Aug. ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5, 2016; opens May 5, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Austin, TX
Casting one role in "Macbeth." The roles of Macbeth & Lady Macbeth already cast.Wednesday
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Washington, DC
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Shakespeare's "The Tempest (Free For All)" (Ethan McSweeny, dir.-original dir. Rehearsals begin July 26; runs Aug. 17-28 at Sidney Harman Hall); Shakespeare's "Romeo And Juliet" (Alan Paul, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 23 with a possible ...Wednesday