Recruiter, Hallmark Aviation
Select role to apply for:
Recruiter, Hallmark Aviation
Seeking concierge staff members for Hallmark Aviation and Accor Hospitality's business and first class lounge at the new Tom Bradley International Terminal at Los Angeles Airport (LAX). Recruiter states: "Hallmark Aviation is partnering with Accor Hospitality to introduce a world that is exciting, colorful, and pushing new boundaries in hospitality. Being one of the largest hotel groups on the planet, Accor has 4,900 hotels in over 90 countries. Hallmark Aviation provides 'Above-the-Wing' service for over 25 international airlines. This means there are a whole lot of amazing career experiences waiting for you. As part of a pre-opening team of professionals where food, beverage, and service are at the forefront of every guest interaction, the concierge has an opportunity to work with the General Manager to create the International Airline Lounge and to help create the service culture."
Rehearsal and Production Dates & Locations
Compensation & Union Contract Details
Pays: $14-$16/hrs., with health benefits.
• A welcome smile with a genuine greeting and initiation of conversation to build rapport to ensure people feel they belong.
• Working with Oneworld partner airlines to identify inbound VIP guests and brief the lounge team catering for any special needs or requests.
• Booking and prioritizing the use of private suites and lounge amenities.
• Providing of total customer satisfaction through professional relationship skills to ensure people feel special and welcome.
• A professional demeanor when dealing with high-profile guests, ensuring their privacy.
• Responsibility for your designated area, as well as anticipation of guests' needs.
• Exceptional communication skills relaying information to lounges throughout the Asia Pacific Region.
• Demonstration of versatility in responding to the guest requests to ensure they always leave satisfied.
• The ability to work with multi-functional teams with a common goal of the guest in the forefront of all company does.
• Demonstration and delivery of company's Values and Service Fundamentals.
Company states: "A job you love is great, but a job with industry-leading rewards is even better."
Hallmark perks include:
• Luxury Global training
• Ongoing skills development
• Above industry wages
• Opportunities for regular and full time hours
• Service Recognition Rewards
• Quality Uniforms with Laundry Allowance
• Health Care Benefits
• Paid Time Off
Essential requirements for these positions include:
• Valid US work authorization
• High School Diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent
• Available to work 30 hours or more per week on average
• Professional demeanor and exceptional presentation
• Keen understanding and appreciation of food and beverage; an appreciation and understanding of wine and food with solid experience in your previous workplace
• Flexible availability-Lounges operate seven days a week, 365 days a year
• Background Check, Fingerprint and Drug Screen required for all successful applicants
• Previous experience in a luxury hotel front office environment
• Posses excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ideally, studies in Hospitality, and Tourism or relevant Industry experience within a Five Star environment will be highly regarded.