Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin February 22, 2015. Show runs through June 7, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lady Windermere's Fan," a play. Project description: "Mrs Erlynne, the mother of Lady Windermere - her daughter does not know about her - wants to be introduced in society, so that she can marry Lord Augustus Lorton. Lord Windermere, who helped her with a cheque, invites her to his ...
- Rehearses and shoots Oct. 18-Nov. 9 for approx. five to six days only on weekends in Hyde Park in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Eat.," a short film about a culinary genius who gives up her dream of becoming a chef for her boyfriend. When their relationship begins to fall apart, however, she takes the ultimate measure to win Jeffrey back.
- Show takes place Oct. 25.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Temple Hills, MD
Seeking local teen singers, dancers, poets, actors, and models for a teen talent show.
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability; performance dates vary.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...
- Rehearsals and performances run throughout the holiday season, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
The Caroling Party, Chicago's premier professional caroling group, is casting singers.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Ongoing performances year-round in Detroit, MI and surrounding areas.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Eastpoint, MI
Seeking professional theater actors and improvisors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Clarksville, TN.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting the remainder of the Roxy Regional Theatre's 32nd season. Season includes: "Honky Tonk Angels" by Ted Swindley, "Measure for Measure" by William Shakespeare, "Tuesdays With Morrie," "Mary Poppins," "The 39 Steps," and "The Music Man." The Roxy is also seeking non-union Stage Managers and Technical Directors.
- Rehearses in winter and shoots in spring, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Department of Misfits: Out of the Office," a web series about a group of rejects in a giant spy organization and what happens to them when they get out of the office.
- Rehearses May 12, 2015; runs June 4-28, 2015 in Conway, AR.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre's 2015 summer repertory season. Season includes "The Merchant of Venice," "The Merry Wives of Windsor," and "Fiddler on the Roof."
- Musical is currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Detroit, MI
Casting "Motown," the musical. All candidates must have amazing soulful voices to play different performers from Motown history. All vocal parts are encouraged to attend. No prior theater experience necessary.
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...