Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin September 7. Production runs October 16-November 1, in Weatherford, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, 19 in Weatherford, TX
Casting for the production "Scandal Point." Project description: "A paroled convict returns home to his unfaithful wife who has plotted his death with her lover, so they can continue their tryst without him but with his fortune. The plan, however, goes awry."2 hours ago
- Production runs October 4-20, in Friendswood, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Friendswood, TX
Casting for the production "Something to Hide." Project description: "A murder mystery drama about a husband and wife dealing with the ramifications of a cover up."4 hours ago
- Production runs September 24-27 and October 1-4, 10-11, in Navasota, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Navasota, TX
Casting for the production "Father of the Bride."5 hours ago
- Rehearsal starts this Thursday, 7/30/15 in Los Angeles 90064
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for the stage play; "Reprobate Minds." Based on the story of the prodigal son. Reprobate Minds is about a new college graduate born and raised in Mississippi. Anxious to have his own identity, he moves to Las Vegas. What he finds is more than he bargained for.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 22, performances August 30, in Lafayette, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lafayette, CA
Casting "Latent Image", a play by David Wilcox.9 hours ago
- Performances Jan. 29–Feb. 21, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 22 in Novato, CA
Casting "A Cajun Midsummer Night's Dream", a Shakespeare adaptation by Clay David. Project description: "Marrying 'A Midsummer Night's Dream" with the Cajun-Creole Bayou is a wonderful opportunity to explore afresh the richness of both the true Cajun culture and Shakespeare’s delightful, disruptive overturning of the everyday world.9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 1-Nov. 1 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bad Jews," a play that asks questions about what you choose to believe, when you’re chosen. "Bad Jews" tells the story of Daphna Feygenbaum, a “Real Jew” with an Israeli boyfriend. When Daphne’s cousin Liam brings home his shiksa girlfriend Melody and declares ownership of their grandfather’s Chai necklace, ...9 hours ago
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-20 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Bluest Eye."10 hours ago
- Rehearsals September-October; opens Oct. 20 at Clarion Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an adaptation of Aldous Huxley’s short story, “The Gioconda Smile.”10 hours ago