Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 16-23 at the Flamboyan Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in New York, NY
Casting actors/dancers for a multimedia theatrical performance piece, "The Fall," which examines the world’s relationship to the fall of the Berlin Wall as we approach its 25th anniversary. This is a final workshop presentation. Synopsis: The piece follows Doru Popescu, a young rebel with a noble cause: a world without ...1 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.23 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; previews begin Feb. 10; runs Feb. 16-Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Light Up the Sky." Synopsis: This classic Moss Hart comedy revolves around a group of bustling New York theater-folk opening a new show out of town in Boston. The cast of characters includes the producer, director, leading lady, leading lady’s mother, producer’s wife, young idealistic playwright, etc. As the ...3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 21, 2015 in New Haven, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New Haven, CT
Casting "Familiar" a world premiere by Danai Gurira. Synopsis: “In a snowy Midwestern suburb, Marvelous and Donald are preparing for the marriage of their eldest daughter. Clashes erupt within the family when the first generation American bride-to-be insists on observing a traditional Zimbabwean wedding ritual. 'Familiar' is a richly funny ...22 hours ago