Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- AUDITIONS: 12/3 & 12/5 (11am – 2:30pm at the Kraine Theatre 85 East 4th Street (2nd & 3rd Ave) CALLBACKS: 12/8 REHEARSAL AVAILABILITY: January 12 – January 23, 2015 TECH 1/17 PERFORMANCES: January 24 @ 7:00pm January 25 @ 3:00pm January 29-30 @ 7:00pm February 5-7 @ 7:00pm February 8 @ 3:00pm
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Zoltar." Synopsis: What happens when a plan doesn't turn out exactly as you intended? Adam finds out the hard way while standing in front of the Wonder Wheel one evening at Brooklyn's Coney Island on the eve of September 11, 2001. With thoughts of marriage on his mind, he ...19 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 5-22, 2015 in Rochester, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Rochester, NY
Casting "Katherine’s Colored Lieutenant."16 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 5, 2015; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 8, 2015 at the Norris Theatre in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Rolling Hills Estate, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Palos Verdes Performing Arts is casting "Love, Sex and The IRS" as part of the Norris Theatre 3-Play season.21 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin June 9; runs July 1-Aug. 2, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Chasin' Dem Blues," a musical. Synopsis: The untold story of Paramount Records, featuring storytellers' accounts of how a small Midwest town changed the landscapes of American music, and ushered in the sound of the early 20th century, a sound that still reverberates today. Paramount Records was located in Grafton, ...15 hours ago
- Runs in NY and nationwide.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female singers who move very well and dancers for possible future replacements in the Broadway and national touring productions of "The Lion King."16 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 30, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Addison, TX
Casting "All My Sons."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 17. 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Charlotte's Web," a play.21 hours ago
- Rehearsals beginning January. Performance January 27, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the staged reading "The Wife Of Bath/Marriage Of Sir Gawain." Production description: "A new musical based on stories from the Canterbury Tales; the Wife of Bath, a woman of middle age (she has had 5 husbands) is feisty, forthright, humorous and tells it like it is."18 hours ago