Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses in LA and Santa Barbara. Production in Santa Barbara on May 28.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Monster Beautiful," an original musical.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin last week of March. Rehearsals are during the day with some nighttime load-in and tech commitment. Final dress April 17. Performs: 4/18-4/22 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn; 4/25-5/6 in Douglaston, Queens; 5/9-5/13 in Lower Manhattan. All performances are during the day for student audiences, with one evening performance the final week.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting all roles for William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Some roles will be doubled.7 hours ago
- Rehearsals the weekend of Feb. 19; mandatory rehearsals: tech runs Mar. 16 and dress rehearsal on Mar. 17; runs Friday and Saturday nights, Mar. 18-26 and Apr. 1-9 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Campfire Stories," which follows four women through four chapters of their friendship, beginning with their final night at the summer camp where they met as young girls. We follow them through four defining moments in their relationships, interspersed with “campfire stories” told by each character revealing the secrets that ...9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Anaheim, CA
Seeking local talent for "The Full Monty."9 hours ago
- Shows run Wed.-Fri. eves. and Sat. and Sun all day, in Houston, TX. There will be shows as needed during weekday times and eves.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Seeking fully-costumed actors to portray the host Prof. Von Guttenberg and the hungry zombies during "Trapped in a Room With a Zombie," an ongoing production that has the participants as protagonists in an interactive experience where they find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. As Prof. Von Guttenberg, ...10 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec.17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Seattle, WA
Seeking Equity actors for "King Charles III," a o-production with Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC and A.C.T. in San Francisco.10 hours ago