Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsal times will be scheduled thought weekdays.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
The rock and roll show that is now in it's 8th year! Story surrounds a small tribe of people caught between a major battle of good vs evil.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 16, 2014. Tuesday Thursday Saturday @Towson University PERFORMANCE DATES: October 3 - October 18, 2014 @ Baltimore Theatre Project
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Baltimore, MD
The play's main subject is clinical depression, a disorder from which Kane suffered. She killed herself after writing the play, before its initial performance. Rather than claiming that it tries to cover depression as a whole, it might be fairer on the text to say that it is a very ...10 hours ago
- REHEARSAL: Begins TUE Aug 5. Every TUE/THURS from 6pm-9pm TECH: Sept 8-11 (6pm-11pm) PERFORMANCES: Sept 12 (7pm) & Sept 13 (2pm & 7pm) **PLEASE Do not submit if you cannot abide by this schedule**
- Auditions: Aug 1 in NEW, NY
"Here I Go" will focus on four characters marriage & relationships and how their lives are affected by the choices they are making to either fix their relationships, end them, or begin anew. Within this, it will also dives into the “moving on” process during marriage and divorce, with raising ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 28. Performances run September 15-November 18, in Gilbert, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "Arsenic & Old Lace," the classic dark comedy about two charming and innocent ladies who populate their cellar burial ground with lonely and unhappy old men.11 hours ago
- Performance Location: Wilson Abbey - 935 W Wilson Ave, Chicago, Il 60640 Time Commitment: • Rehearsals: August 18, 2014- September 27, 2014 (Tech week 9/29-10/2) Times: M-TH-7-10PM & Saturdays 12-4PM • Performances: Friday Evenings and Saturday Matinées October 3, 2014- November 8, 2014
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Stone Soup Theatre Project is committed to building stronger communities and safer neighborhoods by providing access to affordable and relevant theatre, transferrable skills through theatre education, and by taking the stage onto the streets of North East Chicago. www.StoneSoupTheatreChicago.com Run Chris Run is a lyrical stage production based on the ...11 hours ago
- Songs will be sent via email with instructions. No group Rehearsals, rehearsal is on your own time. The day of the show is: August 7th 2014 9:30pm 21+ Exact address, venue and location will be sent once selected.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; Stamford, CT; philadelphia, PA
Casting singers for a Choir Flash Mob. Artist Jay Stolar is putting together a 50 person choir to join him "spontaneously" as he is performing live at in the Lower East of Manhattan. Production company will be placing hidden cameras throughout the venue, that will be capturing the audiences responses ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin August 19; performances will run October 2-November 8 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Arsenic & Old Lace," the classic play about a well-to-do drama critic who learns that his beloved maiden aunts are homicidal maniacs – poisoning old men with arsenic laced wine, and that insanity runs in his family.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher" by Rick Elice based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson with music by Wayne Barker.17 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 11; performances will be from September 19-October 4 in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Brothers Size." Project Description: Set on the back-roads of the Louisiana bayou, "The Brothers Size" follows the recently paroled Oshoosi Size as he seeks to jumpstart his life. Working in his brother Ogun’s repair shop was not at all what he had in mind, so when his old ...13 hours ago
- Workshop begins in August; rehearsals begin in September; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 30 at the Monroe Forum Theatre at the El Portal in N. Hollywood. Note: No performance on Thanksgiving Day.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Buffalo Soldier" a play by Mitch Hale set in July 1874 in West Texas. Synopsis: Three soldiers of the “all negro” 10th Cavalry and their white commander set up camp while on a dangerous reconnaissance mission in the heart of Comanche territory. As the night grows darker, a chance ...13 hours ago