Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Production runs October 15-November 1, in Lincoln, NE.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 25 in Lincoln, NE
Casting for the musical "The Addams Family." Project description: "The creepy and kooky family comes to life in this magnificently macabre new musical comedy."22 minutes ago
- Performances are held year round in the Los Angeles area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new to look forward to.27 minutes ago
- Rehearsals begin September 7. Production runs October 16-November 1, in Weatherford, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, 19 in Weatherford, TX
Casting for the production "Scandal Point." Project description: "A paroled convict returns home to his unfaithful wife who has plotted his death with her lover, so they can continue their tryst without him but with his fortune. The plan, however, goes awry."7 hours ago
- Production runs October 4-20, in Friendswood, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Friendswood, TX
Casting for the production "Something to Hide." Project description: "A murder mystery drama about a husband and wife dealing with the ramifications of a cover up."9 hours ago
- Production runs September 24-27 and October 1-4, 10-11, in Navasota, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Navasota, TX
Casting for the production "Father of the Bride."10 hours ago
- Rehearsals start July 30 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Reprobate Minds," a play based on the story of the prodigal son. Synopsis: "Reprobate Minds" is about a new college graduate born and raised in Mississippi. Anxious to have his own identity, he moves to Las Vegas. What he finds is more than he bargained for.10 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 22, performances August 30, in Lafayette, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lafayette, CA
Casting "Latent Image", a play by David Wilcox.14 hours ago
- Performances Jan. 29–Feb. 21, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 22 in Novato, CA
Casting "A Cajun Midsummer Night's Dream", a Shakespeare adaptation by Clay David. Project description: "Marrying 'A Midsummer Night's Dream" with the Cajun-Creole Bayou is a wonderful opportunity to explore afresh the richness of both the true Cajun culture and Shakespeare’s delightful, disruptive overturning of the everyday world.14 hours ago