Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Season rehearses and performs in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the New Orleans Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Rob Clare, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 13-27) and "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Jessica Podewell, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 11-July 25).yesterday
- Seeking vocalists for full-time and part-time roles. Show runs at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 24, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking male and female ensemble vocalists for "The Voices of Liberty," an a cappella ensemble which sings traditional Americana music in tight, eight-part harmonies, at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.yesterday
- Rehearses Feb.-Mar. in Santa Monica; runs Mar. 19-29 at Miles Memorial Playhouse in Santa Monica, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Monica, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Shorties," five short comedic plays written and directed by women. Plays include "How I Saw It" (S.D. Tanner, writer) in which an elderly transient appears at the soon-to-be-defunct Mallory Clarkson Productions to pitch his biblical saga, inadvertently forcing bitter and jaded Mallory to rethink her epic skepticism; "It's Not ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin June 8 or 15; runs July 5-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing and dance for "Sayonara," a musical set in 1952, Kobe, Japan. Actors will play Japanese female dancers and American military men.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Apr. 30-June 7 (Wed., Thurs., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun at 7 p.m.) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Samsara," a play. Synopsis: Katie and Craig are desperate to have a baby. When an Indian surrogate becomes their only viable option, their lives unfold in a whirlwind of imagination and irresistibly comic quirks, from a dreamy Frenchman to an embryo craving hamburgers. This frank, vibrant play looks at ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23; runs Apr. 10-May 17 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "After the Revolution," a play. Synopsis: An idealistic woman’s beliefs are thrown into chaos when her inspiration is rocked by a revelation. This resonant, candid look at the legacy of American political history questions what is right and what is true.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 23-May 10 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting "The Road to Where."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-28 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Addison, TX
Seeking eight actors for WaterTower Theatre's upcoming production of "Manicures & Monuments."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Apr. 6; previews are May 6-8; runs May 9-30 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 5, 6 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Hookman." Seeking five female actors, early to mid-20s, and one male actor, early to late 20s.yesterday