Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs July 1-16 in Kittery, ME.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Cats," the third longest-running show in Broadway history that has been performed around the world and has been translated into more than 20 languages. Synopsis: A musical composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, "Cats" is based on "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats" by T. S. Eliot. The musical tells ...Jan 31
- Rehearsals to begin late May in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15, 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera, "The Mikado." Project description: Our 2016 production moves The Mikado forward into the Meiji Restoration - a time when Japan restored the throne of the Emperor, opened its doors to the world of business and experienced a tsunami of cultural change that turned that ...Jan 31
- Rehearsals and productions to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Cool," by Barry Eitel. Project description: "A jazz-era musical set in the spring of 1920, in a Los Angeles speak-easy."Jan 31
- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat. eves.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the roles of Danny and Kenickie in Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30
- Rehearses June 13-July 6; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in downtown Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Plymouth, MA
Casting Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30