Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec.17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Seattle, WA
Seeking Equity actors for "King Charles III," a o-production with Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC and A.C.T. in San Francisco.yesterday
- Production runs March 18-19, in Fort Worth, TX. All actors must be available for intensive evening rehearsals, March 13-16, in Austin. Daytime vocal rehearsals will be scheduled that week in Austin based on availability. Evening and/or weekend rehearsals will be scheduled throughout February and early March in Austin. All actors must be available to travel to Fort Worth for rehearsal on March 17, and for performances on March 18-19.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 17 in Austin, TX
Casting the world premiere of the musical, "Debate Team." Project description: “A darkly comedic, new, one-act musical by Brooklyn composer Toby Singer. Like a cross between ‘The Book of Mormon’ and Moliere’s ‘Candide,’ seen through the lens of modern day Silicon Valley. ‘Debate Team’ examines when cell phone technology, ego, ...yesterday
- Rehearses Mar. 14-May 8 (every Mon. and Tues., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs May 9-15 (Mon.-Fri., 8 p.m., and 2 & 7 p.m. shows Sat. and Sun.) at the ATA Theater, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "An Arrangement of Euphoric Illusions," a play. Producer states: "This show will give actors plenty of range to play many various levels of emotions. It is a very intimate piece and most roles require passionate kissing. Actors must be comfortable with this. Elise Milner, the playwright, has been called ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4 in NYC; runs weekends Apr. 30-May 14 in Croton on Hudson, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Animals Out Of Paper."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 16-Aug. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in New York, NY
Casting various roles and understudies for "Oslo" by J.T. Rogers.yesterday