Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Performances run February 27-March 7, 2015 at Sugar Space Theater, Sugarhouse, UT; March 13-14 at The Covey Center for the Arts, Provo, UT; and March 20-22 in Ogden, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting, "The Last Five Years," based on composer Jason Robert Brown's failed marriage to actress Theresa O’Neill. Project Description: "An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years. The orchestra will include two ...yesterday
- Rehearsals start September 6. Performances run October 24-November 1 (off October 26), at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 4 in Provo, UT
Casting "Much Ado About Zombies," based on Shakespeare’s "Much Ado About Nothing," with a steam-punk and zombie twist.yesterday
- Special promotional benefit for production will take place Sept. 17 at the AFA Gallery in Soho. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs for 12 performances Nov. 6-16 at the WorkShop Theater Mainstage in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the world premiere of "Broken Heart Land."yesterday
- Performances are to be every-other Thursday night. Open-ended run begins in October, at The Viva Las Vegas Events Center.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Joni & Gina's Wedding," a musical about an all-American military family and an overbearing Jewish family as they attend their gay daughters' wedding and wild reception.yesterday
- Rehearses September 8-October 21. Production runs October 22-November 2, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Spring Awakening." Project description: "Set in late 19th century Germany, the musical tells the story of teenagers discovering the inner and outer tumult of sexuality."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; season runs in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Austin, TX
Casting the 2014-15 Austin Shakespeare season. Season includes: "Cyrano de Bergerac," Tom Stoppard's "The Invention of Love," and Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew."Friday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Week That Is," written and performed by the This is the Week That Is ensemble.yesterday