Backstage's Theater audition listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses in Los Angeles April and May, production dates in Hollywood early to mid-June
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for "We Can Be One: A Musical About Coming Home," a new musical premiering at this year's Hollywood Fringe Fest in June 2014. It follows two young couples dealing with issues related to military deployment and PTSD. We're auditioning for five roles: two male performers 20-25 (any ethnicity), two ...17 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin March 17 (Mon & Wed., 7:30-10 p.m. and/or Sats. 10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs April 19, 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT; PA; DE
Casting "Life is Short Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth are impacted by the choices adults make.18 hours ago
- Production Dates: April 24-27th in a loft space in Brooklyn Rehearsals evenings and weekends in March and April in Brooklyn
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
This new immersive production of the British classic play will be an evening you will never forget. Set at the home of a high living, hard drinking wealthy Brooklynite, After The Dance will take you on a journey of one man's fall from grace as he grapples with a life ...18 hours ago
- NINE is slated to run March 2015 with the following production dates: March 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21 at 8:00PM and March 8 and 15 at 2:00PM. Full rehearsals will begin January of 2015.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 26, 29 in Rahway, NJ
Guido Contini, famous Italian film director faces double crises: he has to shoot a film for which he can't write the script, and his wife of twenty years Luisa may be about to leave him if he can't pay more attention to the marriage. In an attempt to find some ...19 hours ago
- Production Schedule: Rehearsal Dates: Monday March 24th - Friday April 4th (6:00 - 10:00pm) Tech Dates: Monday April 7th - Friday April 11th (6:00 - 10:00pm) Performances: Opens Saturday April 12. Closes May 18 Performances every Saturday and Sunday at 12:00 noon and 2:30 (No performances on Easter Sunday). Weekday matinee performances on April 23-25 and April 29-May 2 at 10:00am and 12:00 noon Audition location: 263 Golden Hill Street, Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Seeking submissions from: Bridgeport, CT
The renowned Downtown Cabaret Children's Company presents a brand new musical version of the classic tale of Aladdin for children and families. This new family comedy is filled with music, fun characters, and the classic story that everyone can enjoy.21 hours ago
- All Rehearsals and Performances in Brooklyn, NY: 10AM-6PM, 6/16/14 – 6/27/14, 6/30/14 Tech 7/1/14 @ 6PM Dress 7/2/14 @ 8PM Opens 7/3/14 @ 8:30PM Performances @ 8:30: 7/3/14, 7/5/14, 7/10 – 7/12, 7/17-7/19 Closes 7/19/14
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting the first production of BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON since Broadway! Seeking five dynamic men and women, who are varied physically and ethnically. Looking for comic actors who can sing and preferably have physical theater training. Auditions: Saturday, April 26th - New York, NY Callbacks: Sunday, April 27th - New ...yesterday