Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY and Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock, & Willie Gilbert, book. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 20-July 12); "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book. Rehearsals begin May ...4 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 24 & 25 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.) and Mar. 26-28 (1-6 p.m.; staged reading at 7:30 p.m.) in Clearwater, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Clearwater, FL
Casting "To Quiet the Quiet" a staged reading of a new mystery by Christy Hall.6 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the Bay Street Theatre's LORT and TYA season. Season includes: "The New Sincerity" (Alena Smith, writer; Bob Balaban, dir. LORT contract runs May 4-June 14); "Other People's Money" (Jerry Sterner, writer; Lonny Price, dir. LORT contract runs May 25-July 26); "Grey Gardens" (Doug Wright, book; Scott Frankel, music; Michael ...7 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins mid-August; tour begins mid-September.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity adult actors who sing for the SETA touring production of "The Sound of Music," with music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, and book by Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse. Note: This is the rescheduled EPA date from the cancelled EPA on Jan. 27.4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin mid May; runs June 12-July 19 with a possible extension to Aug. 2
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Coronado, CA
Casting "West Side Story."5 hours ago
- Play is already in rehearsals; estimated opening is March-April 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Triptych," a play about rites and myths of love, lust, and longing. Artistic director states: "These are uninhibited portraits of beauty in voluntary captivity. Be advised that Luciani's Absolute Theater is an all-male physical-ritualistic theater company. Before applying, please read carefully the information about The Absolute Theater beliefs in ...1 hours ago
- Rehearsals will be set around performers schedule in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Dancing on the Dark Side," a play set against the backdrop of a rock and roll score in which a small group of people must fight off temptations and other mind tricks to stay on the path of good.1 hours ago
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Jan 29, in New York, NY
Casting possible replacements for the currently running "Dirty Dancing" with music by Conrad Helfrich and various artists and book by Eleanor Bergstein.Jan 14
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity members who are not signed clients of any agents for musical Agent Access Auditions, which are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...9 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 3, 4, 9, 11, 12, 15 in NYC; runs Mar. 15 & 16 at the Nuyorican Poets Cafe in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "This Time," a reading of Huey Esquire's new musical romance.2 hours ago