LA Acting AuditionsFind:
Backstage's audition listings in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, voiceover roles, and theater.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting calls sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 19 (Mon & Tues evenings, Sat. & Sun. days); runs Apr. 30-May 22 (Weds. & Thurs. nights) & May 18 (matinee) at Little Fish Theatre in San Pedro, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Central Park West" by Woody Allen. Synopsis: In Central Park West a well to do psychiatrist has just discovered that her best friend is having an affair with her husband. After getting thoroughly soused, she has invited the friend over for a confrontation. The best friend’s husband is clueless ...
- Performances will be held in Singapore.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talented singers, dancers, character actors, voice impersonators and more to provide world-class entertainment at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Rehearses once or twice in March; shoots three to five days in April (weekend days) in Santa Clarita, CA. Please wait for a reply from us before attending auditions. If you have the look we are going for we will email you sides, character descriptions and more audition information for you to prepare prior to arriving for your audition. If you do not receive a reply, you do not have the look we are seeking for this particular project and do not want to waste your time. Thank you!
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Blood Orphan." - edgy, vampire film. Synopsis: Batty, an abused 13-year-old runaway, is forced to live in a park bathroom. She survives only because of Henry, a janitor who feeds her cat food. But Batty's life takes more than one unexpected turn when she meets a strange woman named ...
- Rehearses March 24-April 24 & May 4; runs May 9-31. Note: No conflicts accepted for performance dates or the week before opening.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 18 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Picasso at the Lapin Agile." Media director states: "In witty, smart and hilarious Steve Martin fashion, 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile' imagines what might have happened if Picasso and Einstein had met in a Paris cabaret in 1904. At around 25, neither has attained their genius – but both ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 (weekday evenings & weekend afternoon or evening); runs May 3-25 (Fri.-Sun.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Underpants" by Steve Martin.
- Shoots Apr. 9-13 on California coast, L.A., and San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a talented young singer/musician who plays guitar for a feature-length documentary film. Producer states: "You will be taking part in a sociological musical experiment that involves a popular genre. You will act as both narrator and performer in this unique format. Planning to enter in festivals for 2015."
- Shoots the first week of April 2014 in L.A.; this will be approx. a four-hour shoot.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting three actresses to deliver a monologue for a video promoting a T-shirt company's Kickstarter campaign. Producer states: "My production will entail a simple one-minute monologue to promote a T-shirt concept to be revealed on Kickstarter. No nudity or vulgarity involved."