LA Acting AuditionsFind:
Backstage's audition listings in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, voiceover roles, and theater.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting calls sent directly to your inbox.
- Works three weeks in July. Note: Will take five weeks prior to design and implement the syllabus.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Claremont, CA
Seeking summer camp program directors for Young Actor's Camp. Coordinator states: "Young Actors Camp, the most celebrated and well-known acting for film camp, is now hiring seasonal summer camp Program Directors to oversee our television and feature film course."
- Tentatively shoots May 10th and/or May. 11th in the West LA area.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Exchange" a short film about three individuals who have just committed a crime and a meet up at a bar to pass off the stolen good to a buyer and receive payment. While they are there however, we start to find out that not everyone seems to be ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Shoots May 15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Ritual," a short film that explores the traditions of a conservative family and the expectations that are placed on the young bride on her wedding night.
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...
- Rehearses May 5-June 5; runs June 6-29.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aloha," which takes place on one of the Hawaiian islands at the time of the first missionaries in 1821. It shows the ambivalence of natives towards the white settlers and conflicts between various groups such as natives, sailors from whaling ships, and missionaries.
- Rehearses between May 2-9; shoots either May 10 or 11 at Biola University in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Behind the Curtain," a student film for Biola University about a man and a girl backstage before the man leaves to go on stage.
- Production dates are TBD at The Lonny Chapman Theatre in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting The Group Rep Theater's upcoming season, to include "A Streetcar Named Desire," "Love Again" (a musical), "Don't Dress For Dinner," "Tiger Tail," and "Lombardi." Coordinator states: "We have been in existence for 40 years and have produced over 200 AEA 99-Seat Plan productions. We are currently looking to expand ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 19-22 as part of the Red Brick Road's Shorts Festival in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Make It Better," a one-act play.
- Rehearses in late May; shoots June 12-15 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "You Try Living Here," an independent short film intended for submission to festivals. Synopsis: Rachel, an aspiring actress intent on making her mark in Hollywood, has botched an audition, can’t find the means to bury her cat, and is about to be evicted. She finally decides to solve her ...
- Shoots May 20 & 21 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Reckless Serenade," a short film about a guilt-ridden man who takes care of an injured lady thief on the run over the course of a weekend.
- Runs July 11-Aug. 24 at The Hudson Theatres-Stages of Gray Theatre Company in Hollywood, CA. Note: Rehearsal schedule and location has not yet been selected.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Hollywood Façade," a juke box love story Broadway musical mash up. This is the love story of Peter Legacy and Sarah Dulane. Sarah, a recently widowed woman from the south, and once famed queen of the Broadway stage, has found a way to reunite with her son Billy Dulane ...