LA Acting AuditionsFind:
Backstage's audition listings in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, voiceover roles, and theater.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting calls sent directly to your inbox.
- Performances run May 17-July 5 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Glendale, CA
Casting "The Music Man."
- Tours nationally and internationally in 2014.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers for "Suicide Girls: Blackheart Burlesque Tour." Producer's statement: "This unique production is coming up on the heels of our wildly successful US and Australian tours and we are looking for more talent to add to the mix!"
- Season rehearses and performs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25, 26 in Vista, CA
Casting Moonlight Stage's 2014 summer season to inlcude "Spamalot" (Brad Bradley, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 10 for nonunion and May 26 for AEA; runs June 11-28); Disney's "Mary Poppins" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Ken Gammie & Randi Rudolph, musical dirs.; Rehearsals begin June 14 for nonunion and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs May 1-24 (10 performances, Fri. & Sat. nights plus two Sun. matinees) in CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25 in Covina, CA
Casting the female version of "The Odd Couple."
- Rehearsals begin May 13; runs June 4-29 (four shows per week; Thu.-Sat. evenings and Sun. matinees) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Other Desert Cities."
- Shoots late March or early April 2014 (most likely half day) in L.A. Note: Shoots on the west side of L.A., so must have transportation.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in Culver City, CA
Casting a video integrated into a mobile app. The app is a tool that will help women who are fighting breast cancer research their options in a simple and intuitive way. The video is a short acted patient testimonial.
- Workshop takes place March 25, 7-10 p.m. at the Actors' Workout Studio in N. Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking members to join the American Performance Alliance. Coordinator states: "We fund independent stage and film productions requiring that the producers pay a minimum fee to all actors. We are constantly working to increase that fee so actors no longer have to think of no/lo film productions or theatre as ...
- Lab runs Mar. 1-June 1 in L.A. Note: Over the course of the three month period, every actor will work in a minimum of three TV or film projects.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for the Creative Artists Lab. Executive Producer states: "The Creative Artists Lab (CAL) is an interdisciplinary collaborative for the professional actor committed to improving their craft and marketability. CAL places an emphasis on mastering audition technique and the business tools necessary for advancement. Created to bridge the socio-economic ...
- Shoots summer 2014 in the West Bank city of Hebron, Palestine. Note: You must be willing to travel and hold a valid U.S. passport. The child actor will travel with one parent.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sleeping on Stones," a dramatic feature film about a boy named Jacob who moves from Brooklyn to Hebron with his parents and battles with his identity and life as a settler in Palestine. The casting direct states: "This screenplay was accepted into the Sundance Screenwriter's Lab."
- Rehearsals are Monday-Thursday, 6-9:30 p.m. and/or Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; runs June 20-29 at Luther Middle School in Burbank.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music." Production Manager states: "Following the great success of our very first production last December, 'Annie,' Burbank Community Theater is very proud to announce the next show. 'The Sound of Music' is the unforgettable story of Maria, Captain von Trapp, and the seven children who struggle ...
- Rehearsals begin April 26; performances begin June 12 in San Pedro, CA and continue to play at various parks in So.Cal. through Aug. 16. Note: Two shows in rep, alternate rehearsals and performances evenings and weekends.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, Apr 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Shakespeare by the Sea is casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and "Hamlet."