LA Acting AuditionsFind:
Backstage's audition listings in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, voiceover roles, and theater.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting calls sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses late March/early April 2014; shoots April 2014 in Orange County.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 21, 24, 30 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting “Feast,” a short mystery/suspense ﬁlm featuring "psychologically tainted characters and a haunting, perverse storyline." A series of women are abducted--their bodies never uncovered--and the only thing that connects them are text messages sent to their phones, which are found in obvious places. One of these victims is released from ...
- Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 27-Aug. 3 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting Kingsmen Shakespeare Festival's outdoor summer repertory season, to include "Twelfth Night" and "Antony and Cleopatra."
- Season runs 2014 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Sierra Repertory Theatre 2014 season. Shows include: "A Second Helping" (Runs April 8-June 8); "Pump Boys & Dinettes" (Runs May 7-July 27); "The Sound of Music" (Runs June 17-Aug. 31); "All My Sons" (Runs Aug. 12-Sept. 21); Mark Twain's "A Murder, A Mystery, and A Marriage" (Runs Sept. 2-Oct. ...
- Performances run May 17-July 5 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Glendale, CA
Casting "The Music Man."
- Season rehearses and performs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25, 26 in Vista, CA
Casting Moonlight Stage's 2014 summer season to inlcude "Spamalot" (Brad Bradley, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 10 for nonunion and May 26 for AEA; runs June 11-28); Disney's "Mary Poppins" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Ken Gammie & Randi Rudolph, musical dirs.; Rehearsals begin June 14 for nonunion and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs May 1-24 (10 performances, Fri. & Sat. nights plus two Sun. matinees) in CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25 in Covina, CA
Casting the female version of "The Odd Couple."
- Workshop takes place March 25, 7-10 p.m. at the Actors' Workout Studio in N. Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking members to join the American Performance Alliance. Coordinator states: "We fund independent stage and film productions requiring that the producers pay a minimum fee to all actors. We are constantly working to increase that fee so actors no longer have to think of no/lo film productions or theatre as ...
- Rehearsals are Monday-Thursday, 6-9:30 p.m. and/or Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; runs June 20-29 at Luther Middle School in Burbank.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music." Production Manager states: "Following the great success of our very first production last December, 'Annie,' Burbank Community Theater is very proud to announce the next show. 'The Sound of Music' is the unforgettable story of Maria, Captain von Trapp, and the seven children who struggle ...
- Principals begin rehearsals May 27 in L.A.; non-principals begin rehearsals based on city location (Chicago June 19, Philadelphia June 26, Washington, D.C. July 3, Charlotte, July 10); performs June 19-22 in L.A., June 26-29 in Chicago, IL, July 3-6 in Philadelphia, PA, July 10-13 in Washington, D.C. and July 17-20 in Charlotte, NC. Note: Principals will be flown to L.A. for rehearsal. Non-principals will be cast from each city and will rehearse in city from which they are cast.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Chicago, IL and Apr 12 in Philadelphia, PA and Apr 13 in Wasington, DC and Apr 5 in Matthews, NC and Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Brothers of the Knight," an adaptation of the classic Brothers Grimm tale, "The Twelve Dancing Princesses." "Brothers of the Knight" recounts the adventures of the youthful Knight brothers who, for reasons known only to themselves, leave torn-up shoes by their bed every morning. Forbidden to dance; the boys sneak ...
- Rehearses May-August 2014 (five nights a week, 7-9 p.m.) in Charlotte, NC; opens Aug. 23 in Charlotte, NC and tour Sept.-Oct. to Columbia, SC; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC; Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Concord, NC
Casting "Six Ways to Love" a Broadway-style musical involving the relationships of six couples. Characters will dance and sing their way through the turmoil and expectations of love, dating, and relationships. Each couple is at a different stage of their relationship or soon-to-be relationship and each has their own thoughts ...