LA Acting AuditionsFind:
Backstage's audition listings in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, voiceover roles, and theater.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting calls sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.Tuesday
- Rehearses Sundays; runs the first and third Thursday of every month starting in October from 9:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m. in Simi Valley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Simi Valley, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking comedian actors and actresses for "The Don't Lose Your Head Show," a bimonthly hip hop/sketch show filmed in front of a live audience.Wednesday
- Rehearsal and shoot dates are TBD in exurbia farm land surrounding and in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew and casting a feature, "Fallen Tree," based on the drama/adventure novel set in Central Asia several thousand years BCE. The story is about the fundamentals of families, two powerful political families fighting over territory, their dysfunctions, and the lives of their children they leave behind.Wednesday
- Season rehearses and runs in Clarksville, TN.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting the remainder of the Roxy Regional Theatre's 32nd season. Season includes: "Honky Tonk Angels" by Ted Swindley, "Measure for Measure" by William Shakespeare, "Tuesdays With Morrie," "Mary Poppins," "The 39 Steps," and "The Music Man." The Roxy is also seeking non-union Stage Managers and Technical Directors.Wednesday
- No need for submissions; merely seeking participants to fill out the questionnaire.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for a questionnaire about voice for all categories of performers. Company states: "We would like to recruit participants for an online study about voice health. The study is a questionnaire that includes questions about your vocal history and a few other questions. We welcome individuals who have had ...Wednesday
- Shoots Oct. 14-16 (tentative) in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Cello Teacher," a New York Film Academy student film. Synopsis: Helena, a Jewish girl, struggles to survive in a Nazi concentration camp by playing the cello for a mysterious Nazi commander. Helena and other Jewish women are forced to have music competitions for the pleasures of the Nazi ...Tuesday
- Tentatively rehearses Nov. 6-8, and Dec. 4-6, 2014; shoots Jan. 2-23, 2015 in L.A. Note: The roles of Bounty Hunter and Eliot Langhorne will not be needed for all production dates.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18, 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aventura," an independent feature film. Synopsis: In Spanish, "aventura" means “adventure, an enterprise in which something must be left to hazard.” It is a race against time for an inspired filmmaker and his posse in this wacky, narrator-driven comedy that points out that, no matter your endeavor, the people ...Sep 12