- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers and actor/singer dancers for future principal replacements in "An American in Paris" with music and lyrics by George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin and book by Craig Lucas.
- Rehearses Sept. 21, 27 & Oct. 4, at Willits Train Depot. Performs Fridays & Saturdays, Oct. 9-31, 7-10 p.m., with possible additional later performances added on the 31st if tickets are selling well.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Willits, CA
Casting actors to play both human and zombie characters for “Zombie Train,” a 40-minute show performed aboard a moving train equipped with special effects. Producers state: “While we have some surprises and scares along the way, the show also includes humor and avoids excessive gore. All four main characters can ...
- Currently casting replacement and standby positions for the cast. Schedule depends upon possible openings. Contracts run until May 1, 2016, with possible renewal for next season.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Chicago, IL
Seeking replacement performers/actors for Feld Entertainment's live, touring, arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" This show features dozens of the beloved Marvel heroes and villains in non-stop action. Of particular interest are performers with a strong background in either stunts or theatrical fighting. Additional desirable skills include: gymnastics, acrobatics, tricking, ...
- Rehearses in mid-September; shoots in the first week of October.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Burbank, CA
"June and Candy", a quirky comedy about how two women's lives intersect on an unlikely day.
- Rehearses Sept. 25-Dec. 11 (Fri., 4:30-7:30 p.m) & Dec. 5 & 12 (Sat., 5-8 p.m.); dress/tech Dec. 16; runs Dec. 18-20 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Into the Woods Jr.," a production for Harmonia School of Music & Art. Director states: "Cast size will be limited and the work schedule will be intense but enjoyable. For entry, students must audition on the designated dates and commit to pre-scheduled rehearsals and performances."
- Shoot dates are TBD in SoCal.
- Auditions: Sep 11, Oct 16, Nov 20 in Pasadena, CA
Casting actors to perform monologues in a televised production, "Tomorrow's Thespians" before industry professionals.
- Position is based in NYC. There may be a range of opportunities available from traveling and managing others to creating new material and teaching in amazing locations.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in New York, NY
Seeking a fitness instructor to join our team of class instructors and private trainers. Body Conceptions is a dance-based method combining dance-cardio with extensive body-sculpting designed to lengthen and tone the muscles and target all parts of the body. Exercises include choreographed sequences with improvisation and are set to current, ...
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Performances run January 8, 2016-February 14, 2016, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Golden Boy." Project description: "The story of Joe Bonaparte, a young Italian New Yorker in the late 1930's who pursues the American dream of fame and fortune. Joe, a violin prodigy, is lured into the lucrative world of prizefighting and loses everything he holds dear."
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Shooting October 3-4, in Houston, Orchard, and Willis, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting the independent short film "Catching Hail." Project description: "Young male is worried about his parents arguing, and talks with one of the HS coaches who is cutting grass across the street."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Performances run January 2016-June 2016, at Action/Adventure Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Portland, OR
Action/Adventure Theatre is casting their 2015-16 season. Project description: "Casting an untitled detective story to be written in collaboration with an ensemble and Pilot Season, a festival of new works."
- Currently running on tour. Seeking future replacements in the First National Touring production in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 20, in New York, NY
Seeking child singers and dancers for "Matilda," the musical.
- Shooting Date: Saturday – September 12th , 2015 – 10:00am & 1:30pm Location: The Knox School (Bancroft Phinney Hall) 541 Long Beach Road Saint James, NY 11780 Scheduled to air for the 2015-16 year. Cable Networks: News 12 Long Island, WE, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Discovery, History, TBS, FX, TruTv, CNN, ABC Family, AMC, ESPN and more. Please do not call or email about the casting. www.mixupmedia.net www.suffolkfencingacademy.com www.knoxschool.org
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Saint James, NY
First come first serve seating basis. Open to the public. Commercial Shoot and Fencing Exhibition begins at 10:00AM. Fun for the whole family! Suffolk Fencing Academy LLC is seeking families for a local Long Island commercial to air with local movie theatres, Cablevision and Verizon Fios service providers. Seeking: Males ...
- Rehearses Dec. 5, 2015-Jan. 19, 2016; runs Jan.20-Feb. 14, 2016 at Flashpoint Mead Theater Lab, Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "Agents of Azeroth," a play. Synopsis: Two overworked intelligence agents are assigned to monitor potential terrorist activity in online games. Drawn to two players who seem to be communicating in obscure code, the agents ingratiate themselves in the player’s guild. Little do they know that the players they’re tracking ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Sept.; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13 at Theatre Palisades/Pierson Playhouse, 941 Temescal Canyon Rd., Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 14 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays," a play. Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes is on the case, or is he? Actor William Gillette, the first Sherlock Holmes, must solve a mysterious murder before he becomes the next victim.
- Tentative shooting dates are late 2015, and possibly early 2016.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting "Bullfinch Street," a miniseries for online distribution. Project description: "A reculse Sheriff returns home when an incident puts his entire town in danger of annihilation. Haunted by his past deeds, he strives to redeem himself in the eyes of the townfolk, many who still view him as a monster."