LA Acting AuditionsFind:
Backstage's audition listings in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, voiceover roles, and theater.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting calls sent directly to your inbox.
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...
- Shoots Mar. 21, 1-7 p.m. in Sherman Oaks or Playa Vista park.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting male and female models with a high fashion look for a fashion editorial photoshoot for the photographer's portfolio class at Santa Monica College.
- Rehearsals are held once a week for three hours, Sat.-Wed. depending on your group placement; performances run Fri.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting performers for adult, teen, and kids improv groups. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids improv show. Adult groups also perform for corporations, camps, events, and parties. LAC also has three shows in development for weekly TV series, including a ...
- Shoots August 2014 in Washington.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Starry Night," in which a teen girl struggles to escape her small town to pursue her passion for astronomy. Along the way she is inspired by the director of an observatory, hindered by her conservative anti-intellectual mother, and assisted by her military brother.
- Lab runs April. 1-July 1 in L.A. Note: Over the course of the three month period, every actor will work in a minimum of three TV or film projects.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for the Creative Artists Lab. Executive Producer states: "The Creative Artists Lab (CAL) is an interdisciplinary collaborative for the professional actor committed to improving their craft and marketability. CAL places an emphasis on mastering audition technique and the business tools necessary for advancement. Created to bridge the socio-economic ...
- Shoots March 29-30 in Norco and L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Headquarters," a 30 second comedy commercial for a global brand. Director states: "Rombu Creative is looking for gorgeous actress/models to be in a television commercial. This is a paid, professional gig that will be aired on Comedy Central, Spike, and other cable networks. This spot will be directed ...
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (reh. Apr. 9, perf. May-early June and early October), "King Lear" (reh. Apr. 15, perf. May-early June and early October); "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Much Ado About Nothing" (reh. June-July, perf. through Sept. 28); "As You Like It" (reh. Sept. 18, perf. October-Novermber in the Lancaster Area).
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Topanga, CA
Casting Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum's summer season, to include Shakespeare’s "King Lear," "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "All's Well That Ends Well," "Much Ado About Nothing," and "As You Like It."
- Shoots Mar. 18 & 19 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Ticking Bomb," an Aloe Blacc music video for the Genero.tv/Tribeca interactive video competition.
- Runs Apr. 25-27 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a reading of "Tree of Hope: The Frida Kahlo Musical," which is a musical based loosely on life of Frida Kahlo. Synopsis: It is the story of a Mexican woman artist who, although non-traditional, finally accepts the fact that being different is not nearly as important as making a ...
- Rehearses in the spring in Los Angeles and Orange County; shoots in the summer.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Equitism," in which men and women sword fight to the death in a life-sized chess game that is a metaphor for life, relationships, and equity.
- Performances will be held in Singapore.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talented singers, dancers, character actors, voice impersonators and more to provide world-class entertainment at Universal Studios Singapore.