Auditions for kidsBackstage regularly posts auditions for kids of a variety of ages. Kids roles include productions in film, TV, theater, commercials, and more.
New auditions for kids are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearses Feb. 7; shoots week of Feb. 16 in RI.
- Seeking submissions from: RI
Casting "Oh Well," a low budget satire about the awkwardness of high school relationships. The film focuses on Sam Jett, a junior, who has a crush on her former friend, Jace. Throughout the story, there are various situations which poke fun at its subject.Jan 18
- Shoots TBD in Phoenix, AZ.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "To Play With God," a short the innocence and vulnerability in love relationships/ in relation to the childlikeness connection of children.Jan 18
- Table read the third week of Feb. 2015; rehearses Feb.-March 2015; shoots March-May 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Last Time We Spoke," a short film that follows Marcus on a chance meeting with an old friend, Cindy, revealing their shared past and possible future.Jan 17
- Rehearses Saturdays (1:30-4 p.m.); performs Mar. 21-22 (2:15 p.m.) at Mass Bay Community College, 50 Oakland St., Wellesley Hills MA.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Wellesley Hills, MA
Casting a children's theatre production of "Mary Poppins," a fast paced musical with a large cast , vocals, and choreography.Jan 17
- Rehearses in mid-March; shoots end of March 2015 in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting "Things They Left," a short film by Kimberly Hwang (USC and NBC Page Program). Synopsis: A young girl's hobby of collecting items in the nearby forest results in serious consequences.Jan 16
- Shoots Feb. 21 & 22 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Taking Flight," a student film for the American Film Institute. Synopsis: The story is about a Syrian family caught in the middle of the war. As the father of the family gets killed and a search for the oldest son begins, the family has to flee their home. The ...Jan 17
- Performing in VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Williamsburg, VA
Colonial Williamsburg Productions is casting actors for a new program, “The Freedom Quest of Oney Judge.” Project description: "An electronic field trip."Jan 16
- Shoots late February/early March in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a comedic web series, "The Church Office," (styled after "The Office") about a high school youth group involving improv.Jan 16
- Shoots in Eugene, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Eugene, OR
Casting educational and training video projects. Producers state: "We create innovative social learning and educational products for foster parent training."Jan 16
- Shoots Mar. 9-15 in Dallas, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting "Youth," a short film. Synopsis: Bright lights at a gas station at 10 p.m. Cold fries, red seats, and the smell of hamburgers at 12 a.m. Stadium bleachers and illuminating sparklers at 2 a.m. Nostalgia, deception, years of friendship dissolved into nothing at 3 a.m. Youth no longer innocent.Jan 15
- Rehearses in the spring; performs in summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting "Calvin Speller, Voyage," a musical. Synopsis: Meet Calvin Speller: a 10-year-old boy who loves to play video games but cares very little about reading books. His only wish is to complete the mission on his video game called "Voyage." One day Calvin Speller will be in for a big ...Jan 15
- If cast, program runs May 2-4, 2015 at Pearl Studios and Carnegie Hall in NYC; the Spring Gala is May 4.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; PA; CT
Seeking video submissions for Camp Broadway and its performance at the New York Pops Spring Gala at Carnegie Hall. Coordinator states: "Camp Broadway is casting for its eighth appearance at The New York Pops annual benefit gala concert under the direction of Steven Reineke. Camp Broadway is accepting video submissions ...Jan 15
- Shoots either Jan. 23, 24, 30, or 31 from 4-9 p.m. in Winter Park, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Winter Park, FL
Casting "Our Very First," a web commercial for a Cheerios commercial competition.Jan 15
- Rehearses Jan. 23; shoot begins early Feb. in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL; Coral Springs, FL; New York, NY
Casting "Dog Eat Dog," a short film about a mobster who is reincarnated as his boss's dog.Jan 14
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 2-5 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 8-18 for our main-stage production of "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will ...Jan 14