Auditions for kids
Backstage regularly posts auditions for kids of a variety of ages. Kids roles include productions in film, TV, theater, commercials, and more.
New auditions for kids are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Shooting September 3, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting an untitled television pilot.7 hours ago
- Rehearsals will run October 26-December 11 in Chicago, IL. Typical rehearsal schedule on evenings M-TH with possible limited rehearsals on Saturday and Sunday as needed. Show runs December 12-27, Saturdays and Sundays, at 11am and 1pm, with one Monday evening performance on December 21. Rehearsals in Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Performances at Theo Ubique's No Exit Cafe: 6970 N Glenwood Ave.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "Telling the story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist, 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues ...9 hours ago
- REHEARSES AT: Grace Lutheran Church and Hilltop House in Mendham, NJ Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday evenings from September - November. PERFORMANCE DATES: November 13, 14, 15, 20, and 21 (seven shows total).
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Mendham, NJ and Sep 1, 2 in Mendham, NJ
The wildly popular 1987 motion picture starring Tom Hanks bursts onto the stage in this high-energy, family-friendly musical adaptation. Josh Baskin is sick of being an awkward kid. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big". To his shock, his wish is granted. After ...9 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept.27-Dec. 3; in both Valley Stream and NYC Performance Dates are: Dec. 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a new musical that is a present day telling of the classic Charles Dickens tale of a hard and bitter man name Ebenezer Scrooge. Synopsis: Scrooge experiences a transformation when Marley and his three ghosts pay him a visit, taking him back through the 1960s & ...9 hours ago
- Rehearsals will be held in the fall along with shooting. Times, dates, and locations will be announced to those applicants chosen for specific roles. Some cast members have been confirmed already, and will be matched with new candidates. Filming will take place in California ( L.A ), and New York City.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Mr.Marcus". A biopic of the rise, climax, fall, and redemption of a adult film star. Rated R'', Aside from porn, we plan to push to envelope to depict in detail the aspiration, the talent, the business, the reputation, the opposition, the retaliation, and the fight to save his family, ...10 hours ago
- Shooting September 5th meeting at 12:00 pm in front of the entrance where the MTA buses depart and going to the Boardwalk to shoot Carly Eden's Song.
- Seeking submissions from: Walden, NY
Ashley and Carley go to Orchard Beach to do their episode, they will introduce their special guest Carly Eden who will sing her new song Paint Me and promote her song on iTunes.10 hours ago
- Shooting will be in early September in West Los Angeles and Hollywood. A meal will be provided.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Our Own Little Utopia," a short film about two gay boys running away to Hollywood. This is being done as a student project to get into the Los Angeles High School for the Performing Arts.10 hours ago
- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 11 on the campus of University of Nevada Las Vegas; runs Feb. 12-28 in the Judy Bayley Theatre, UNLV.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play adapted by Christopher Sergel from the Pulitzer Prize winning classic by Harper Lee. The story takes place in Alabama in 1935 and is told from the perspective of a young girl, Scout. It deals with issues of racial inequality, class, gender, and loss ...13 hours ago