- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 30 and Nov. 13; runs through Dec. 31 at Hersheypark and Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA. Rehearsals begin on or about Nov. 16; runs through Dec. 19 at Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Hersheypark & Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Holiday Shows. RWS & Associates will be producing the live entertainment at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA and Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI this holiday season.
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 and will be three days a week (M, W, F) from 3-6 p.m. until Oct. 30 (one week before tech); runs Nov. 6-21 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., Manhattan, NY 10012.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead," a play. The Onomatopoeia Theatre Company is looking to create a production that will explore themes such as foolishness, wisdom, fate, free will and life and death, while embracing a quick wit and comedic attitude. The goal is simple: to make the audience think ...
- Rehearsals begin last wk. of Sept.; tech and performance Oct. 30 at Dixon Place, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting a few principal roles for "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?," an original play by Joshua Young. Synopsis: The play is about a man who believes he is the obscure comic book character Bob the Goon, a nameless Joker henchman from the Batman comics. The audience follows Bob as ...
- "Lucia di Lammermoor" performs Oct. 18 (3 p.m.) at the Bergen Performing Arts Center, 30 North Van Brunt St., Englewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 16 in Englewood, NJ and Sep 12 in Englewood, NJ
Seeking singers for the New Jersey Association of Verismo Opera Chorus. Male and female vocalists--amateur, professional, and retired--are invited to audition and learn more about the opportunity to sing in the Verismo Opera Chorus. Male singers, representing all vocal ranges and ages, are especially needed. Teenagers, ages 15 and up, ...
- Fall season runs Sept. 18-19 thru Dec. 19-20. There will be no shows Halloween weekend or Thanksgiving weekend. Cast meetings will be once a month. Shows run every Friday and Saturday night at 10:30-11:30 p.m. Call time is 10 p.m. and the show typically runs late.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking full-time cast members for the eighth season of "Thirsty: The Premier Improv Drinking Party" at the Apollo Studio Theater.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (four per week) in Fort Greene, Brooklyn; tech rehearsals Oct. 27-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (10 performances) at The New Ohio Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Incredible Fox Sisters" by Jaclyn Backhaus, the latest theater work from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "The Incredible Fox Sisters" follows the true story of Maggie and Kate Fox, two young New York girls who in the 1800s became international celebrities by convincing the world they ...
- Rehearses Nov. 2-29; tech runs Nov. 30-Dec. 1; runs Dec. 2-5 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Poptart!" a new play featuring a rising pop star with a major chip on her shoulder, a long-suffering personal assistant, and a washed-up songwriter looking for a paycheck. Explores themes of gender, race, and all things celebrity.
- Shoot Dates: Sept. 30 - Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Perspective," a couple's journey throughout life brings them back recalling their past where a husband faces the struggle of Alzheimer's. Their love is tested by the strength of his memories and the will to remember his past.
- Rehearses Sept. 25-Dec. 11 (Fri., 4:30-7:30 p.m) & Dec. 5 & 12 (Sat., 5-8 p.m.); dress/tech Dec. 16; runs Dec. 18-20 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Into the Woods Jr.," a production for Harmonia School of Music & Art. Director states: "Cast size will be limited and the work schedule will be intense but enjoyable. For entry, students must audition on the designated dates and commit to pre-scheduled rehearsals and performances."
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."