Backstage's casting notices for Broadway Auditions include theatrical productions of Broadway musicals such as Lion King, Wicked, Les Miserables, Book of Mormon, and Rent.
New casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display audition information and character breakdowns. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Callbacks: Some roles 12/4; some roles in early January Rehearsals start: 2/17 Opens: 3/18 Runs through 4/5
- Auditions: Dec 1 in La Mirada, CA
AEA and non-Equity Actors for Carrie the Musical.Thursday
- Intensive takes place Aug. 10-22, 2015 at the Mark Morris Dance Center in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking musical theater students for The Broadway Experience, an international musical theater program designed to create and inspire triple threat performers. Company states: "Students undergo an intense study of dance, voice, and acting, along with a major performance opportunity with current Broadway professionals and incredible master teachers. Students become stronger, ...Thursday
- Rehearses and performs Winter 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 25, Dec 2, 8 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's 31st season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting "Infusion!" Artistic Director states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All ...Thursday
- Rehearses Mar. 30, 2015; runs Apr. 9-July 5, 2015 in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 17, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male and female singers who dance and dancers who sing for the ensemble of "West Side Story."Wednesday
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 14, in New York, NY
Casting "The Phantom of the Opera." Seeking male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos, and contraltos) and to understudy principals in the currently-running Broadway production.Wednesday
- Workshop and training starts in January in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Sunny Night," a dance etude based on modern, jazz, and Broadway dance.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 8; tech Feb. 9-15; runs Feb. 16-22 in NYC. Rehearsals will be held on or near Columbia University campus at 116th and Broadway; performances will be held at The Connelly, 220 East 4th St.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Columbia Stages' upcoming production of "The Hour of the Star," directed by Dara Malina. This is a Columbia University School of the Arts MFA Theater Directing thesis project. Synopsis: Published shortly after Lispector’s death in 1977, "The Hour of the Star" follows distraught narrator Rodrigo S.M. and his young ...Tuesday
- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Avenue Q," a musical.Tuesday