Backstage's casting notices for Broadway Auditions include theatrical productions of Broadway musicals such as Lion King, Wicked, Les Miserables, Book of Mormon, and Rent.
New casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display audition information and character breakdowns. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singer/musicians for future replacements in "Once" with music & lyrics by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova and book by Enda Walsh.Aug 14
- Currently running on Broadway in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 18, in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for "Les Miserables."Aug 14
- Class begins Sept. 15; runs for five consecutive Mondays, 6:30-9:30 p.m. in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: CT; NJ; NY; New York, NY
Seeking participants for a workshop on building an acting career with five instructors from Broadway, including Obie winner Michael Chernus (“Orange is the New Black”, "Captain Phillips," "The Public’s In the Wake"), Tony nominee Johanna Day ("You Can’t Take It With You," "August: Osage County," "Proof"), Tony nominee Isabel Keating ...Aug 14
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...Aug 14
- Season rehearses and performs in Norwalk, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for the Music Theatre of Connecticut's season. Season includes "The World Goes Round" (Rehearses Oct. 23-Nov. 6; runs Nov. 7-23) and "Little Shop of Horrors" (Rehearses Apr. 7-16, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015).Aug 12
- Reading Oct. 2.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Guardians," an upcoming non-staged reading of an original musical following Angelina Cantonelli, an aspiring Broadway actress, through her life and afterlife as she attempts with the help of three angels, to bring her son, also an aspiring Broadway actor, and his father, a Broadway director, together. Neither father ...Aug 12
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.Aug 11
- Six-week workshop runs Aug. 11-Sept. 22 (Mon., 7-10 p.m.) at a studio location TBA in NYC; no class Labor Day.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for the Summer 2014 session of Ted Kociolek's Musical Theater Audition/Performance Technique Workshop. Instructor states: "Lacking confidence in your musical theater auditions? Uncertain of your approach to material? Choosing inappropriate repertoire for your type? Suffering from performance anxiety? Walk into your next audition prepared and confident. The course ...Aug 07
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14 in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones." All must be excellent singers for this barbershop-style musical.Aug 07
- Shoots September and onwards in NYC and the surrounding area, based on talent availability.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking talent, writers, and new media artists for myNewYorkeye, an online multimedia magazine. Coordinators state: "myNewYorkeye is designed for the culturally adventurous. It focuses on NYC's entertainment and leisure choices from a multicultural point-of-view: covering popular culture with international twist. Seeking young people who aspire for a career in front ...Aug 06