Backstage's casting notices for Broadway Auditions include theatrical productions of Broadway musicals such as Lion King, Wicked, Les Miserables, Book of Mormon, and Rent.
New casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display audition information and character breakdowns. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."Jan 26
- Currently running Off-Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "Perfect Crime."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."Jan 26
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm) and Dutch Apple (Lancaster, PA).
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Prather Entertainment Group. Broadway Palm season includes: "Funny Girl" (runs March 24-April 2); "Wizard of Oz" (runs June 23-Aug. 13); "Yesterdays" (runs Aug. 25-Oct. 8); "Evita" (runs Sept. 29-Nov. 19); and "Holiday Revue Show" (runs Nov. 10-Dec. 25 in FL). Dutch Apple season includes: "Mary ...Jan 26
- All rehearsals and performances are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March. Shows open March 25 and run through Sept. 5.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY and Feb 12, in New York, NY
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers and musicians for Busch Gardens Williamsburg's collection of world-class spring season productions. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Senior Manager states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and ...Jan 26
- Rehearses and performs winter-spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Featured!" for The Actor's Project NYC's 35th season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All shows are ...Jan 26
- Rehearses weekly on Sun. (3-6 p.m.) with one monthly performance on stage in front of an audience at the Broadway Comedy Club, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking additional members for Beverly Bonner's Comedy Repertory and Training Company. Director states: "This is a company where you will be given the time to work on your comedy with an experienced New York comedy actress, producer, director, and stand-up comedian, and among others serious about comedy. This Comedy Repertory ...Jan 26
- Opens June 3, at the West Las Vegas Library Theater in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting the new musical "The Locket," based on the novel by Marcos Ornelas. Project description: “An unpredictable story of love set during World War II, in Paris, France. A locket is given to a young, Jewish girl. It witnesses her family's disappearance, struggle, and fate. A German soldier falls in ...Jan 24