Backstage's casting notices for Broadway Auditions include theatrical productions of Broadway musicals such as Lion King, Wicked, Les Miserables, Book of Mormon, and Rent.
New casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display audition information and character breakdowns. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Studio is located in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for one-on-one voice lessons from Broadway and award-winning producer Jordan Scott Gilbert. Coordinator states: "Mr. Gilbert has worked successfully with artists, from novices to major celebrities in TV, film, and on Broadway. He co-produced the Tony-nominated 'Ghost the Musical.'"20 hours ago
- The next showcase will be held Oct. 26 (7 p.m.) at Broadway Comedy Club in NYC. Note: Tech run through day of show.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking "super talent" for producer Beverly Bonner's series of showcases. Seeking actors with excellent monologues, singers, dancers, magicians, stand-up comedians, sketch comedy performers, mimes, musicians, and various unique acts. Producer states: "Not just passable, okay talent; if your talent is off the charts and people leave a show talking excitedly ...yesterday
- Open-mic nights begin Oct. 10 (3-6 p.m.) and are every Sat. thereafter at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "They will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...Thursday
- Rehearses Oct. 18, 25, November 1, 18, 15, 22, December 6, 2015 @ Stagelite Center of Performing Arts. Tech week Rehearsals: evening December 7-10 at The Rosen Theatre Wayne, NJ. Perfomances: December 11, 2015 @ 8pm and December 12, 2015 @ 2pm & 8pm. If unavailable to attend Audition/ Registration on October 11, contact Tony@broadwayartslab for further details on joining our program and this production.
- Seeking submissions from: Pequannock Township, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Elf JR: The Musical. " BALC is a nonprofit tuition-based musical theater training program in which students work with real Broadway performers deeply committed to providing a safe environment for young people to explore their unique and individual talents through acting, singing, dancing and music. Students develop new skills ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin on or around Nov. 10 (weeknights and Sun. afternoons; exact schedule depends on role and actor availability) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY and at the Grinton I Will Library, Yonkers, NY; runs Jan. 15-17 (four performances; snow dates Jan. 22-24) at the Joan Pincus Auditorium in the Grinton I. Will Library, 1500 Central Park Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 19, 20, 24 in White Plains, NY
Casting Little Radical Theatrics, Inc.'s winter 2016 production, "a good, clean, dirty show," the "uninhibited romp," classic comedy "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 24; runs March 14-April 3 with possible one- or two-week extension at the Linda Gross Theater, Atlantic Theater Company, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Hold on to Me Darling," a play.Thursday
- Rehearses/performs Oct. 6 (7:15 p.m.) at 721 Broadway in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a scene from "The Hours" for an NYU director's rehearsal workshop. Director states: "An excellent opportunity to rehearse a great dramatic scene in front of a class and an amazing professor."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin the week of Dec. 7 at Sammons Center and Kalita Humphreys Theater until production week (with time off during Christmas holidays); production runs Jan. 15-17, 2016 at Dallas City Performance Hall, Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in Dallas, TX
Seeking local actors for principal roles in the musical "Aida."Thursday
- Rehearses and performs winter 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 15, 21 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's 34th season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting "Quirky Tales!" and "Edge of Comedy!" Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin approx. late Jan./early Feb.; performances begin in Mar.; opening TBD at the Brooks Atkinson Theater on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in New York, NY
Casting the role of Lulu in "Waitress."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4; runs Feb. 5-28, 2016 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday matinee) in Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in Upland, CA
Casting the west coast premiere of the Broadway adult full-length version of Disney's "The Little Mermaid."Wednesday
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 20, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble dancers for replacements in the Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."Wednesday
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble singers for replacements in the Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."Wednesday