Backstage's casting notices for Broadway Auditions include theatrical productions of Broadway musicals such as Lion King, Wicked, Les Miserables, Book of Mormon, and Rent.
New casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display audition information and character breakdowns. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 14 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 19, 20 in New York City, NY
Casting "Outside Mulligar" by John Patrick Shanley.8 hours ago
- Contract runs Sept. 1-13 in NYC and in the Boston, MA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; New York, NY
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for a two-week contract to work on "Without You," written and performed by Broadway star Anthony Rapp, with Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, in residence at Babson College in the Boston, MA area. Several days of rehearsal will take place in New York City. Technical rehearsals and ...11 hours ago
- Rehearses Mon. (7-9 p.m.) in midtown Manhattan; two major productions per year (one at Christmas and a themed concert in the spring), plus once or twice monthly performances of regular repertoire in churches across the New York tri-state area.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking new members to join the choir of the SymphoNYChorus for the 2015-2016 season. SymphoNYChorus is currently looking for all male and female voice parts. Conductor states: "The SymphoNYChorus is a faith-based community of vocalists and instrumentalists committed to sharing the message of God's love with musical creativity, passion, and ...13 hours ago
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin around Sept. 8; runs Sept. 25-Nov. 1 at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, in New York, NY
Seeking performers for the 2015 Halloween Season for Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. Company states: "The new shows have the spirit of mini Broadway musicals and the show-stopping energy of shows you may see in Vegas."13 hours ago
- Once you are placed on a team rehearsals begin. Season runs Sept.-June in Aliso Viejo, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Aliso Viejo, CA
Casting a fee-based Broadway musical theater competition team for kids and teens. Creative director states: "Triple-threat team members pay a monthly fee to rehearse in singing, dance, and acting to perform in the Orange County area as well as national competitions. Must live in Orange County. Theater veteran Michelle London ...15 hours ago
- Class runs Aug. 22, 2-4:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT; PA
Seeking participants for a musical theatre audition technique class with Broadway star Marissa Perry. Company states: "Looking to hone your audition skills? Learn from a Broadway star. Join us for an amazing one day only musical theatre audition technique class with Marissa Perry (of Broadway's "Hairspray" and "Sister Act"). Class ...16 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 16; runs Sept. 10, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 at Midtown Arts Center, Fort Collins, CO.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Rock of Ages," the '80s party of the year, Broadway-style. This will be the regional premiere.18 hours ago
- Rehearses and performs summer-fall 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Whoop It Up!" for The Actor's Project NYC's 33rd season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All ...19 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 18, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male singers and dancers for "A Christmas Story, the Musical," with book by Joseph Robinette, music & lyrics by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, based on the Warner Bros motion picture written by Jean Shepherd, Leigh Brown and Bob Clark.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin in mid-September in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers for MTLA’s Theater Company, an audition-only company for the serious musical theater performer who wants to pursue the arts possibly as a professional on Broadway and beyond. This conservatory-style class will teach our performers all the tools they will need to have a strong foundation as an artist. ...yesterday
- Tours colleges during the 2015-2016 academic year. Performances are on an intermittent basis.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Platanos Y Collard Greens," an off-off-Broadway romantic comedy tale of secret lovers. Two college students from different cultures (Latino and African-American) fall in love at first sight, until mom finds out and has a heart attack.yesterday
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin around Sept. 8; shows run Sept. 25-Nov. 1 at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 14, in Houston, TX and Aug 15, in Dallas, TX
Casting the 2015 Halloween Season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, have the spirit of mini Broadway musicals and the show stopping energy of shows you may see ...yesterday