Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2 (general Mon.-Thurs. eves. & one weekend day); runs Nov. 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play by Annie Baker. Synopsis: Joyce lives with her girlfriend Phyllis, a university professor, and her grown son Jared, who may or may not have Asperger’s. The uneasy balance in their home gets turned on its head when a photographer, famous for his nude portraits of ...
- Rehearses evenings and weekends. Show runs December 5-7 & 11-14, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "The Philadelphia Story," a play. Project description: "The Lord family of Philadelphia is getting ready for a wedding. A merry mix-up of who is who at the house is just the beginning as reporters try to get the story and our bride tries to find her way to a ...
- Rehearses Mondays and Wednesday in October, plus Tuesday October 21, in Chicago IL. Tech is November 3. Performs November 8.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Underground Effect," a play. Project description: "A short play that explores racism in the Black community, young love, social norms, and the controversial topic of interracial love. The play takes place in modern times at a high school in a suburb down South."