Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses and performs 2015 in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Chicago, IL and Aug 27, 28 in Orlando, FL and Aug 30, 31 in New York, NY
Universal Studios Japan® is returning to the USA, and looking for excellent talent to join its team in Osaka, Japan in 2015. Casting character actors & hosts, dancers who sing well, singers who move well, and female dancers with technical training.
- Shows run 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24, 26 in Chicago, IL
The Rucker and Cult Camp Productions are hosting combined auditions for their 2014-15 seasons. Other companies in attendance include Red Tape Theatre, Right Brain Project, the side project, and Tympanic Theatre, with more TBA.
- Rehearses August-September; shoots early September and will take place over two weekends with 5 shoot days in total in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting for short student film "Sex Kwon Do." In order to rescue his kidnapped friend, Steve, a young pupil under the guidance of his burnt-out sensei, must take on not only the powerful Gay Mafia, but also the struggle with understanding his true identity.
- Rehearsal/performances dates and locations TBA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is casting singers and dancers for upcoming performances.
- Rehearses Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, beginning August 29. Show runs November 8-23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Franklin Park, IL
Casting "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," a musical about a young bride living in the 1850's Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the success of her own marriage backfires when the brothers, in their enthusiasm, kidnap six women from a neighboring ...
- Rehearsals begin in early September in Chicago, IL. Tech begins November 3. Shows are Thursday-Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m., November 8-29. No Thanksgiving show. Possible extension through mid-December.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Aurora Project," a play. Project description: "'The Aurora Project' follows Constantine, an android indistinguishable from human beings, and Nora, a genetically enhanced female explorer, as they begin their voyage across the uncharted universe. When Nora decides to go against Constantine's wishes and visit a strange new planet, she's ...
- Rehearsals scheduled per production; performances run at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting the core ensemble for The Public House Theatre 2014-15 season. Shows include "Bye Bye Liver" and "Game of Mobile Homes." About "Bye Bye Liver": Now in its 7th year running in Chicago, "Bye Bye Liver" distills the best and worst of the bars into 75-min of booze-culture themed sketches. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 (every Mon. & Tues. 7-10 p.m. and Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Oct. 17-19, 24-26 at the Village Theatre of Orange in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orange, CA
Casting "Man of La Mancha" the musical. Synopsis: "While awaiting a hearing with the Inquisition, Cervantes presents a play as his defense in a mock trial for the prisoners. In it, he plays Alhonso Quiana, a man who has set his own reality aside and become Don Quixote De La ...