Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses and performs 2015 in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 23, 24 in Chicago, IL and Aug 27, 28 in Orlando, FL and Aug 30, 31 in New York, NY
Universal Studios Japan® is returning to the USA, and looking for excellent talent to join its team in Osaka, Japan in 2015. Casting character actors & hosts, dancers who sing well, singers who move well, and female dancers with technical training.
- Rehearses Monday evenings at St. John's Lutheran Church, 4939 W. Montrose, Chicago, IL. Performances run this May.
- Auditions: Aug 20, Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Lutheran Choir of Chicago is casting singers. Producers state: "We're looking for talented singers. If you enjoy making music with other talented singers, please consider joining us! LCC, one of Chicago's top sacred choral ensembles, is holding auditions for all voice parts. We'd love to hear you and have you ...
- Rehearsals weekly (Wed. eves.) in Lombard, IL, subject to change following summer months based on member availability. Rehearsal attendance is vital. Shows and events subject to bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in Lombard, IL
Seeking members for a faith-based improv comedy team. Producer states: "We are a Christian improv comedy team that wants to use humor as a way to spread the Good News. We believe in clean, family-friendly comedy safe for all ages. We perform short form improv games (like on 'Whose Line ...
- Rehearses Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, beginning August 29. Show runs November 8-23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 21, 22, 24 in Franklin Park, IL
Casting "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," a musical about a young bride living in the 1850's Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the success of her own marriage backfires when the brothers, in their enthusiasm, kidnap six women from a neighboring ...
- Shoots this September at the Port of San Pedro, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Port of San Pedro." Synopsis: Undercover detective Nick de Salvo, and his debonair and corruptible police Captain Sebastian Montenero team up to investigate the beautiful, mysterious and overly ambitious Luli-May Tong, a Chinese woman running an illegal currency forgery operation in Macoa. Looking for new ventures in the ...
- Rehearses August-September; shoots early September and will take place over two weekends with 5 shoot days in total in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23, Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting for short student film "Sex Kwon Do." In order to rescue his kidnapped friend, Steve, a young pupil under the guidance of his burnt-out sensei, must take on not only the powerful Gay Mafia, but also the struggle with understanding his true identity.
- Rehearsals begin September 16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 29, Sep 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "If Scrooge was a Brother," a comedic reconstruction of the classic Dickens tale experienced through an Afrocentric lens. A memory play that examines the life long struggle of Boss Scrooge from poverty to the upper class at the expense of his humanity. Spirited music, supernatural experiences and reconnection to ...
- Shows run 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24, 26 in Chicago, IL
The Rucker and Cult Camp Productions are hosting combined auditions for their 2014-15 seasons. Other companies in attendance include Red Tape Theatre, Right Brain Project, the side project, and Tympanic Theatre, with more TBA.
- Shoot begins in September in various locations throughout Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Industry Exposed," a web series following the journey of two actors as they navigate their way through the entertainment industry while dealing with their sexuality.