Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4 and go every Mon. night through Oct. 6 (8-11 p.m.); tech rehearsals begin Oct. 13; show runs Oct. 16, 23, 24, 30, 31, Nov. 6, 7, 13, & 14 at the Gorilla Tango Theatre in Bucktown, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "My Dinner with Music," an ensemble comedy. Synopsis: Set in 1991, this satire of the Chicago music scene tells the story of a fictional, forgotten '80s college rock band planning their reunion tour. The band's frontman, a vainglorious idiot named Robert Music, throws a six course dinner party for ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27 (Sun.-Thurs. nights); performs Oct. 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, & 25 at 8 p.m. and Oct. 12, 19, & 26 (2 p.m.); all auditions, rehearsals and performances will take place at the theater, 26 Willow Pl. (between State and Joralemon Sts.), Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Brooklyn, NY
The Heights Players announces auditions for its October production, Ken Ludwig's "The Game's Afoot (or Holmes for The Holidays)," directed by Ed Healy. Synopsis: This hilarious play brings murder, mystery, mayhem, and madcap adventure to the stage. William Gillette, a Broadway superstar, famous the world over for his portrayal of ...
- Rehearses Tuesdays, 6-10 p.m. & Wednesdays 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Performances take place during school hours, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Encouraging Access to Knowledge," a touring series. Producers state: "Innervation Dance Cooperative produces innovative works that stimulate audiences, dancers, and dance creators. In our collaborative creative process, we focus on storytelling presented through multidisciplinary, invigorating movement, creating a product that is accessible to the dance aficionado and the novice ...
- Rehearses Wednesdays, Fridays and some Mondays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Runs October 22-November 22, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bud's Café Redux," an original musical comedy.
- Various auditions are being held Summer 2014 throughout the United States.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Nashville, TN and Jul 26 in Little Rock, AZ and Jul 26 in Elizabeth, NJ and Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA and Aug 2 in Houston, TX and Aug 2 in Jacksonville, FL and Aug 9 in Austin, TX and Aug 9 in Minneapolis, MN and Aug 16 in St. Louis, MO and Aug 16 in Sacramento, CA and Aug 16 in Shreveport, LA and Aug 18 in Monroe, LA and Sep 6 in Charlotte, NC and Sep 6 in Omaha, NE and Sep 13 in Raleigh, NC and Sep 20 in Cincinnati, OH and Sep 20 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22 in Louisville, KY and Sep 27 in Denver, CO and Sep 29 in Colorado Springs, CO and Oct 4 in Portland, OR and Oct 18 in Seattle, WA
Seeking talent for AMTC (Actors, Models & Talent for Christ) seeks various talent. Company states: "Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC) is a nonprofit ministry dedicated to making good bolder in film, fashion, music and theater. Through a unique faith-based educational program, AMTC teaches performers how to become positive ...
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26 (to perform 4-6 times a day over the weekends) in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 25, 26, in Chicago, IL and Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment with the support of Bob Cline Casting is happy to announce auditions for the 2014 fall season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Company states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, ...