Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Denver, CO and Jan 18 in Albuquerque, NM and Jan 19 in Phoenix, AZ and Jan 30 in Seattle, WA and Jan 31 in Portland, OR and Feb 7 in San Diego, CA and Feb 8 in Miami, FL and Feb 8 in Santa Monica, CA and Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 21 in Santa Barbara, CA and Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Casting throughout the U.S.; currently seeking talent for season 10.
- Auditions: Jan 24, 25 in Chicago, IL and Jan 26 in St. Charles, MO and Jan 29 in San Antonio, TX and Feb 7 in Santa Clara, CA and Feb 9 in Tacoma, WA and Feb 10 in Boise, ID and Feb 12 in Las Vegas, NV and Feb 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA and Feb 22 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "America's Got Talent," the NBC variety show.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Orem, UT
Casting professional and versatile dancers for current "Cirque du Soleil" shows and upcoming creations. Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting offers onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, ...
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 9, Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...
- Annual renewable contracts begin Aug. 1, 2015 and end July 31, 2016. Relocation to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) necessary for the position.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking tenors, baritones, and basses for the 2015-16 season of Cantus, "the nation’s only full-time artist-led vocal ensemble." Company states: " Cantus is an internationally-touring ensemble based in arts-rich Twin Cities, performing 70+ concerts and 30+ outreach activities each season. Repertoire spans all periods and genres. Represented by Alliance Artist ...
- Dates vary by company; companies are located throughout the U.S.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking actors for SETC's spring professional auditions. Professional theater services coordinator states: "SETC hosts the nation's most reliable, longest-running combined auditions as part of their Annual Convention. Over 800 professional actors/actresses, dancers, and singers audition and get acting jobs with theater companies from across the nation for both summer and ...
- Dates of productions vary between the participating theaters/producers.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in St. Paul, MN
Seeking actors for the 2015 Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions.