Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shows run June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL and Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...
- Runs June 24-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 2, in Chicago, IL and Apr 2, in Chicago, IL
Seeking strong improv character actors and variety acts to be a part of "Electric Forest," an art installation and theatrical experience.
- Shoots July 2015 in MD.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Lotus Eyes." Synopsis: In search of the haven of his distant uncle’s farm, a 16-year-old runaway finds himself fighting for his life in a desolate post oil-crash American landscape until two mysterious strangers offer hope of survival.
- Runs July 27-Aug. 1 in mid-town Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theater performers for Making It On Broadway™, a week-long intensive in the heart of New York City where students explore the realities of what it means to be a modern Broadway professional. Company states: "Participating in classes taught only by current Broadway professionals, students have the opportunity to ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11, 2015; runs Sept. 5, 2015-June 12, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting actors of all types and ethnicities for Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park's 2015-16 season.
- Rehearses Wednesdays and Thursdays, and every other Saturday as scheduled. Rehearsals take place at Three Brothers Theatre in Waukegan, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "The Underground Effect," a play. Project description: "A short play that explores racism in the Black community, young love, social norms, and the controversial topic of interracial love. The play takes place in modern times at a high school in a suburb down South." Actors may play roles of ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in Mason, OH and Apr 8, 9 in Mason, OH and Apr 14, 15 in New York, NY and Apr 14, 15 in New York, NY
Seeking high quality triple-threat performers with contemporary vocal styles and lyrical, jazz, or hip-hop dance experience for Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Shows run June 5-21, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Chicago, IL and Apr 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Winter's Tale," a play. Project description: "Shakespeare's late romance will be performed under the open sky on the beautiful grounds of Indian Boundary Park."