Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin November. Performances run December 26-January 3,1 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 16 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Guys and Dolls," a musical. Project description: "In New York, a gambler is challenged to take a cold female missionary to Havana, but they fall for each other, and the bet has a hidden motive to finance a crap game."
- Runs in L.A.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers and dancers for a three-person girl group for Babyface Edmonds.
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 24-Aug. 2 in Crystal Lake, IL, a suburb of Chicago.
- Auditions: May 19, 21 in Crystal Lake, IL
Casting "You Can't Take It With You," a professional summer dinner theater production. Producer states: "In addition to a great and fun production of 'You Can't Take It With You,' the proceeds from the meal portion of each ticket goes to a different charity each performance."
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking a new team of model brand ambassadors who will be the face of MAXIM representing the company at high-profile events, celebrity functions and trade shows across the country and internationally. Company states: "Throughout ten years in business PUSH has the pleasure of working with many of the world's hottest ...
- Rehearses Sept. 1-26, Tuesdays-Fridays, 7-10 p.m., Saturdays 1-5 p.m. at St. Peter's Episcopal Church in Chicago, IL; tech Sept. 28-Oct. 1; runs Oct. 2-24 at The Den Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 28, 30, Jun 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of "A Strange Disappearance of Bees," by Elena Hartwell. Company states: "Maybe it’s pesticides, mites, or an HIV-like virus, no one knows why the millions of honey bees are disappearing, but they are. People disappear, too, but we like to think we know why. Cancers from ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-July in Chicago, IL. Shows September 4-20.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Yellow Eyes," a play. Project description: "the story of a young woman who walks the streets of the South Bronx at the risk of danger. The only safe place for Isabel is her great grandfather's home. He possesses the knowledge and wisdom that makes her proud of her cultural ...
- Runs July 11 at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave. & 33rd St., 18th Fl. Grand Ballroom, New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models to compete for Plitzs Fashion Marketing's Model of the Year Show.