Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin June 8 in Chicago, IL. Shows July 14-August 2.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Batty Old Biddies," a play. Project description: "Bessie and Louise didn't die or go into the nursing home when they were supposed to. In fact, these salty seniors are trying to take their fading neighborhood back from the drug dealers, gang members and, especially, the scheming developer who sends ...
- Rehearsals will be held between March 16th and 21st at the Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago. Production dates will be in July, exact dates are TBD. Locations will also be determined then released.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting for final senior film for school, "Guilty." James mourns the death of his fiancé, Laura, and is haunted by the memory of his dead comrade, Aric.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Shows run through August 2, in Raton, New Mexico.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 21 in Chicago, IL
Two Pigs Productions is casting its summer stock season.
- Rehearsals evenings April 7-June 12 in Chicago, IL. Shows June 19-21 and 26-28.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mary Poppins," a musical. Project description: "A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker's unhappy family."
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...
- "Cymbeline" rehearses May 25-June 12 in Evanston, IL; runs June 13-July 19 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL. 'Hamlet' rehearses June 15-July 23 in Evanston, IL; runs July 25-August 30 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Evanston, IL
Casting the Shakespeare plays "Cymbeline" and "Hamlet." Project description: "'Cymbeline' is set in Ancient Britain, and based on legends that formed part of the Matter of Britain concerning the early Celtic British King Cunobeline. In 'Hamlet,' the Prince of Denmark returns home to find his father murdered and his mother ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. June 6; runs July 2-18 at Pendragon Theatre in Saranac Lake, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Tintypes." Theater states: "This is a tune-filled panorama, a musical melting pot, where the Great American Songbook come to life. It offers snapshots, tintypes, if you will of America in its last Age of Innocence. This Tony-nominated, nostalgic, musical revue takes us back to turn of the century America ...
- Rehearsal schedule TBD; runs May 22-June 13, in the little white schoolhouse on the west side of Park Blvd., just north of Butterfield Rd., in Glen Ellyn, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in Glen Ellyn, IL
Casting "Boy Gets Girl," a play. Synopsis: Theresa Bedell is a successful reporter in New York who loves her work and the life she has made for herself. A relationship with a man would complete the picture and so she agrees to go on a blind date with a friend ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dallas, TX and May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Competition held March 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
An open call will be held for the Fashion 4Wardz Model of the Year 2015 competition. Note: There is a fee ($5-$100) for attending. Other fees may apply.
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Shows June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...