Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shows February 26-28 & March 3-6, 2016, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Bleacher Bums," a play. Project description: "In the bleachers at Chicago's Wrigley Field, die hard Cub fans root for their team. As the game proceeds they bet among themselves, go out for beers, try to pick up a bathing beauty and occasionally watch the game."
- Performances run February 26-March 20, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "The Clean House," a play. Project description: "A comedy about class and the true nature of love, where a Brazilian housekeeper who aspires to be a comic, an eccentric sister who loves to clean, two doctors, one mistress, and a couple who literally died laughing are put together under ...
- Rehearsals start February 20, in Chicago, IL. Teching March 15 & 16, running March 17 to April 2 (Thur/Fri/Sat).
- Auditions: Dec 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Wayward Women," a play. Project description: "Cordelius, a Swiss Nobleman, and his bondman Julian are cast by mischance upon the isle of Amosa, where women rule and men are the gentler sex. The Duchess Penti Celia welcomes them to the Festival of the New Moon, but celebrations are ...
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Dec 12, 13, in Atlanta, GA and Jan 16, 17, in Toronto, ON and Mar 12, 13, in DC and Apr 9, 10, in Orlando, FL and Apr 12, 13, in Miami, FL and Apr 30, May 1 in Frisco, TX and May 7, in New Orleans, LA
Casting performers for the Broadway, touring and international productions of Disney's "Aladdin" and "The Lion King."
- Rehearsals February 1-March 1, in Chicago, IL. Runs Wednesday-Friday mornings, March 2-25 and May 4-27.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Aesop's Fables," a play. Project description: "Every Spring, Raven's Education Program proudly presents 'Aesop's Fables' on our mainstage as a field trip opportunity for elementary school classrooms. The show brings to life six ancient fables with three actors in a 45 minute adaptation that takes a modern twist on ...
- Season runs August 2016 through June 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting the upcoming 2016 season. Season shows under consideration are Pirandello's "Six Characters in Search of an Author" or "The Rules of the Game;" Shaw's "Misalliance" or "Pygmalion;" a Dickens' adaptation; and "State of the Union" (by Lindsay & Crouse) or "Voice of the Turtle" by Van Druten.
- Rehearsals will begin April 6, 2016 in Waukegan, IL. Runs May 27 to June 19.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Chicago, IL and Dec 16, 17 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "The Night We Bombed Lincoln Towing," a play. Project description: "6 strangers gather in a rundown Rogers Park (Chicago) bar one night during a torrential downpour. All of them are stranded, their vehicles towed by the notorious Lincoln Towing. They confront one another, argue, fight, laugh, forgive, bond, some ...
- Rehearses in January; shows run late January through late December. Locations may include but are not limited too, Wisconsin, Atlantic City, NJ, Las Vegas, NV, Myrtle Beach, SC, cruise ships, and Branson, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting leads and tenors for placement in groups to tour the U.S. year-round in high schools, colleges, casinos, and cruise ships.
- Classes begin in October 2016 an run in London, England.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 13, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full- and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining ...