Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...
- Rehearses Sundays (5:30-6 p.m.); performs spring 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Jay-Son Tisa Dance Company is seeking four dancers to join the company for the performance schedule in 2016. Coordinator states: "Jay-Son Tisa Dance Company was founded by Derek Jayson Rusch. The company’s name came from the middle name of the founder. The name originated from his orphaned period during the ...
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking circus performers, all floor and aerial disciplines, trampoline and trampwall performers, and original and innovative acts for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque ...
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking parkour, tricking, martial arts, and skipping performers for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for ...
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting athletes for "Cirque du Soleil." Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical actors and other talents." Cirque ...
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA. Note: Open call will be shot Sept. 27 in at the Four Points Hotel in New Orleans, LA. Judge and Celebrity Chef Graham Elliot will be on hand to film for the show.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "MasterChef," where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal.
- Shoots in November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama," a new video project from artist Geof Oppenheimer commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University about the exchange of capital as social communication.
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour, featuring performances and music, complete with tongue-in-cheek humor and raw erotic sexuality with choreography from Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Lady Gaga.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."