Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shows in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 17, 19, 20, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Titus Andronicus," a play. Project description: "Using one of Shakespeare's most notoriously violent and uneven plays, The Home for Wayward Artists is producing a fully immersive, devised piece based on the themes and characters of 'Titus Andronicus.' This project will be an intense, extended study of the multifaceted story ...
- Rehearsals May 25-June 11, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., in Chicago, IL. Shows Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12 - August 22.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "a large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...
- Performances run March 13-15 & 20-22, 2015, in Deerfield, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 13 in Deerfield, IL
Casting the play, "Barefoot in the Park," a comedy. Project description: "Newlyweds Corie and Paul begin married life in a tiny 5th floor walkup apartment in a mid-Manhattan brownstone. Paul is a strait-laced attorney, while Corie is a far more spontaneous free spirit. The young couple must contend with a ...
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...
- Annual renewable contracts begin Aug. 1, 2015 and end July 31, 2016. Relocation to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) necessary for the position.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking tenors, baritones, and basses for the 2015-16 season of Cantus, "the nation’s only full-time artist-led vocal ensemble." Company states: " Cantus is an internationally-touring ensemble based in arts-rich Twin Cities, performing 70+ concerts and 30+ outreach activities each season. Repertoire spans all periods and genres. Represented by Alliance Artist ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations vary by theater/company.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Casting for various professional theaters at Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC). Company states: "Join 80+ professional theater companies for real jobs, with real theaters, for real opportunities! Repertory, dinner, stock, summer, outdoor, touring, theme park, and cruise line theaters will be hiring leads, supporting, character, ensemble, chorus, dance line actors, and ...