Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Mar. 16-Apr. 24, 2016 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Chicago, IL
Casting "West Side Story," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Runs July 11 at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave. & 33rd St., 18th Fl. Grand Ballroom, New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models to compete for Plitzs Fashion Marketing's Model of the Year Show.