Backstage's audition listings in Chicago, IL include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles. New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for Chicago. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shoots Nov. 1-Dec. 13.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY and Apr 4 in Chicago, IL and Apr 11 in Miami, FL
Seeking males 14 and up who sing in Spanish to be a part of the next big boyband. Casting states: "Sony Music, Simon Cowell, Univision Network and the team that discovered One Direction are looking for the next big boyband in Spanish that will make history!"
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dallas, TX and May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Shoots mid-April in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting "The Iceman Cometh," a parody/satire. Synopsis: Gotham City is under siege from a new villain, Dr. Freeze, in this new parody/satire of the familiar Gotham story line from Phoenix Reborn Films.
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; performs Aug. 30, 3-5 p.m. in Dearborn, MI.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dearborn, MI
Casting the summer production of "We Humble Ourselves - Turning a Nation Back to God."
- Rehearsal begins July 14; runs Aug. 7-Sept. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "In Love and Warcraft."
- Runs early June in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking singers and rappers to participate in a Music Industry Talent Competition advertised on BET™, BET Gospel, and MTV©.
- Competition held March 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
An open call will be held for the Fashion 4Wardz Model of the Year 2015 competition. Note: There is a fee ($5-$100) for attending. Other fees may apply.
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Rehearses Thurs. evenings & Sat. mornings; performs June 13 & 14 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "City Blues: An Urban Tale," a play. Synopsis: An urban tale of a young woman’s struggle to define her individuality and true being. She’s looped into a world shroud with violence, racism, and empty values. As the story unfolds, she and her family are met with a heartbreaking occurrence ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for GroundWorks DanceTheater Company, dedicated to the creation of new work in dance. The work often involves live music collaboration. Current repertory includes work by Kate Weare, Rosie Hererra, Robert Moses, Noa Zuk, David Parker, Roni Koresh, Dianne McIntyre, Gina Gibney and Lynne Taylor-Corbett, among others.
- Rehearsal will be on Tuesday March 31st 2015. Rehearsal will be held at Tribeca Flashpoint Academy on 28 N Clark Street, Chicago. There are no final Production Dates at this time.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "String Influence." This is a peak into the lives of druglord kingpins who turn themselves in and snitch on high ranking members.