Dance AuditionsFilter by popular locations:
Dance auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily and include a variety of projects for dancers and choreographers.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Posted: 25 minutes ago
- Training will begin May 18 at the NYC studio in West Chelsea, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking professionally-trained dancers with high energy and a passion for fitness to join the Body By Simone team in NYC. Director of Training states: "Developed by celebrity trainer Simone De La Rue, Body By Simone offers dance-based group fitness classes and private training at their three studios. Our dance cardio-based ...
Posted: 18 hours ago
- Rehearses June 20-July 6; runs July 7-Aug. 24 (four-five shows/wk.; matinees and select evenings) in Hampton, NJ (one hour and 20 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting energetic singer/dancers for "Rock, Roll, 'n' Soul," a cruise style musical revue of music from the 50s-70s.
Posted: 19 hours ago
- Rehearses weeknights and Saturday mornings/afternoons through May-June; performs June 17-19, 24-26 at an 88-seat theater in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Auditions: May 7, 10, 11, 14 in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Casting all roles in "Legally Blonde: The Musical," a musical based on the film of the same name. Synopsis: "Legally Blonde: The Musical" follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams.
Posted: 23 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin June 3; show runs July 1-Sept. 5 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 17 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking dynamic performers with a strong background in stunts and theatrical combat for Busch Gardens Williamsburg's Summer 2016 premiere production "All For One," based on "The Three Musketeers." Additional skills desired are swordplay, parkour, gymnastics, aerial skills, and tumbling. Stunt training and experience with ratchet pulls, high falls, and rappelling ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 30; runs Sept. 28, 2016-Sept. 3, 2017 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: May 24, in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singer/dancers for various ensemble and chorus roles in ZACH Theatre's 2016-17 season, to include, "Priscilla Queen of the Desert," "A Christmas Carol," "In the Heights," and "Million Dollar Quartet."
- Date(s) TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking director/choreographer for L.A. showcase production of new musical "No Love Songs," from Philip Springer, composer of "Santa Baby," "How Little We Know," and other standard songs.
- Rehearses June 1-10; runs June 11-July 15 at Dolly Parton's 1700-seat Celebrity Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN at Dollywood Theme Park.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Orlando, FL; Pigeon Forge, TN
IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT - Seeking male dancers to perform in International Illusionist Brad Ross' touring magic show. Company states: "'Brad's new show, 'Unbelievable,' is a celebration of magic and wonder, but even more, it’s a way of looking at the world around us. Brad has assembled a collection of astonishing wonders. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 19 (nonunion) and June 27 (Equity); runs July 15-31 at Plummer Auditorium and Aug. 5-7 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center.
- Auditions: May 17, in Anaheim, CA
Seeking local dancers for "Hello Dolly."
- Rehearsal dates and times TBD (flexible); performs June 5 in Warwick, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Warwick, NY
Seeking dancers and stage crew assistants for "Neverland," a ballet.
- One-night-only show is July 11 at Club Fugazi, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 21 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Broadway Bares SF: Tech Tails." Associate producer states: "Care to get naked for a good cause? Have a hot bod and nowhere to flaunt it? If you've answered yes to either of the above and you can dance, strut, sing, or ideally do all three--come and show us what ...
- Rehearsals begin in May/June (upon arrival on location) at the SandCastle Theater in Guam.
- Seeking submissions from: Turmon, GU
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking dancers for "Zubrick," a world-class production of magic, illusion, dance, and acrobatics located in the grand SandCastle Theater on the beautiful island of Guam. Production Coordinator states: "This brand new show features large scale grand illusions with a contemporary edge you will surely want to be a part of."
- Rehearsals begin June 16 (12 weeks); opens September 2016 (one-year contracts) in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 18 in Las Vegas, NV and May 17, 18, 19 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting dancers, specialty acts, commedia del’ arte actors, singers, and hosts for a TBA "Rock N Roll A Go Go" show.
- Talent may livestream remotely from home on a computer or through the phone through the app.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actors and models to livestream themselves working out, cooking, practicing lines, rehearsing for any event, or anything else you wish that is entertaining for the Friendlife livestreaming site and app (live video required).
- Rehearsal date TBD; shoots May 16 2016 in L.A./Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: May 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking experienced dancers to act in an upcoming music video for the song “Thief” by OOKAY. Dancing Concept: Dancers will be paired with partners. Partners will be standing back to back, motionless, with eyes closed. As the music starts to build up, one of the dancers will start to slowly ...