Dance AuditionsFilter by popular locations:
Dance auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily and include a variety of projects for dancers and choreographers.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Runs July 11-Aug. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar," a rock-opera that takes a sometimes irreverent, always impassioned, look at Jesus’ last days. As Judas begins to question the motivations and methods of his friend and mentor, emotion and true belief are put to the test. Company states: "'Jesus Christ Superstar' illuminates the transcendent power ...15 hours ago
- Run-through, tech, and competition will be May 17 (tech at 12 p.m.; competition at 2:30 p.m.) at Broadway Comedy Club in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY; CT
Seeking participants for Beverly Bonner's Star Search Talent Contest. Singers, dancers, magicians, musicians, sketch comedy groups, improv groups, stand up comedians, all kinds of unique acts. Coordinator states: "The contestant will be judged by two industry judges, and the vote of the audience will be the third judge."15 hours ago
- Rehearses Apr. 27-May in Brooklyn; performs June 9 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Ode to Two Richards," an experimental dance theater piece about loss. Coordinator states: "This will be a piece about two mentors of mine, both named Richard, both whom passed away recently. It will be a duet between myself and an African American male dancer to be performed at Dixon ...15 hours ago
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Gateway Playhouse 2015 Season. Season includes "Billy Elliot" (Steve Minning, dir.; Allison Levenberg, choreo. Rehearses July 7-22; runs July 22-Aug. 8); "Saturday Night Fever" (Keith Andrews, dir.; Richard Hinds, choreo. Rehearses Aug. 11-26; runs Aug. 26-Sept. 12 at Gateway; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 25 at Ogunquit).16 hours ago
- Contracts run Sept. 2015-May 2016 (28 weeks). All rehearsals and performances will take place in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: May 28 in Cambridge, MA and May 30 in New York, NY
Seeking company dancers for José Mateo Ballet Theatre's 2015-2016 30th anniversary season, with four repertory seasons and "The Nutcracker." Contracts are available for male and female ballet dancers.22 hours ago
- Rehearses one day and shoots two dates, likely the wk. of Apr. 27, in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting three fitness trampoline dance DVDs, depicting dance moves on mini-trampoline set to music. Seeking a female lead dancer/choreographer who also has on-camera experience hosting.Saturday
- Rehearses May 5 (6-9 p.m.) and May 9 (9 a.m.-4 p.m.); performances will be on May 10 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for the Jewish Museum's current exhibit "Repetition and Difference," which will feature multiple performers reperforming Andy Kaufman's Elvis impersonations in a scripted one-act play to be performed in front of a live audience. Director states: "Christina Sukhgian Houle is an award-winning director and choreographer. Her work has been ...Saturday
- Shoots in Hollywood and Miami until May 30; shoots June 10-Sept. 15 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Miami, FL
Seeking dancers, yogis, and fitness models to star in our DVD's, print ads and video ads for EasyFlexibility.com, which covers flexibility training for all sports, and fitness activities having basic knowledge of fitness activities is a big plus. If you are very athletic, but not flexible, you can still apply. ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin May 3 (weeknights and weekends); runs from June 28-July 12 (no shows from July 2-5), Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Avenue, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Pride and Prejudice," a musical adaptation of Jane Austen's novel by John Taylor Thomas.Friday
- Rehearses on site in the Bahamas; performs June 24-Sept. 6 in the Atlantis Theatre at The Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and magican illusion assistants for "The Magic of Rob Lake," an unique entertainment attraction experience. Casting director states: "Positive, professional, fun work environment. diversified training. Internationally renowned production. Long-term opportunities with company."Friday
- Rehearses and performs in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Arizona Broadway Theatre Seasons 10 & 11. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (Runs June 22-Aug. 9); "West Side Story (Runs Sept. 23-Nov. 15); "Carousel" (Runs Dec. 14-Feb. 14).Friday
- Rehearsal times and performances vary.
- Auditions: May 1, in Riverside County, CA
Seeking dancers for Bowen-Hayes School of the Arts Dance Team's 2015-2016 Season.Friday
- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. For leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Carousel," a musical.Friday