Dance AuditionsFilter by popular locations:
Dance auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily and include a variety of projects for dancers and choreographers.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour with choreography from renowned choreographer, Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with world famous performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.14 hours ago
- Rehearsal times and productions dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Tucson, AZ
Seeking exceptional dancers to portray roles between the ages of 18-40 for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. All applicants should have prior performance experience.20 hours ago
- Workshop is Feb. 21 at Ripley Grier Studios, 510 8th Ave., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking young women who are interested in a pro dancing career to participate in an audition workshop. Coordinator states: "Learn what it takes to be a dancer for pro sports teams, such as those in the NFL and NBA. Learn choreography, technique, hair, and makeup tutorials and participate in a ...yesterday
- Shoots Feb. 5 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a student film for AFI that will depict a ballet dancer on a soundstage with a black background. The dancer will perform, interpreting different feelings and freestyling. The dancer will be sorrounded by smoke.Monday
- Shoot begins Feb. 2 (shoots approx. 12 days, depending on role) in Miami, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL
Casting "Let the Music Play," a film. Synopsis: Star Cummings' story concerns the constant battle of a inner-city dancer's life. She is faced with many challenges as she strives to reach her dreams.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin mid-Feb.; runs Apr. 2-12 at the Center Stage Theater in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA; Ventura, CA; Thousand Oaks, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Santa Maria, CA; Solvang, CA
Casting Andrew Lippa's musical, "The Wild Party." Synopsis: Adapted from a once-banned, book-length poem written in and about the Roaring Twenties, "The Wild Party" is a steamy prohibition tale that tells the story of one wild evening in the Manhattan apartment shared by Queenie and Burrs, a chorus dancer and ...yesterday
- Parties are ongoing in the NYC tri-state area.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in New York, NY
Seeking dancer-choreographers to teach ongoing, private dance parties in NYC. Dancers should have at least two years' dance experience in hip hop, pole dance, burlesque, belly dance, or street jazz, and a minimum of one year teaching experience in one or more areas: hip hop, pole dance, burlesque, belly dance, ...yesterday
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in Austin, TX
Seeking high quality triple-threat performers with contemporary vocal styles and lyrical, jazz, or hip-hop dance experience.Monday
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for The Intersections Dance Collective, an innovative new dance project from Intersections International. For more info, visit www.intersections.org. Company states: "With collaboratively designed choreography, we work to raise social consciousness through creative expression."Monday
- Rehearsals begin immediately; upcoming season runs June 22-28 at New York Live Arts, NYC, with possible future touring.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in New York, NY
Seeking male dancers for ZviDance's upcoming season, with possible future touring in 2015-2016.Monday
- Rehearsals begin March 3; closes May 5 at Dallas Theater Center in Dallas, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting male dancers for "Colossal."Monday
- Rehearsals begin mid-February; opens in March at The Grand Majestic Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Seeking submissions from: Pigeon Forge, TN; Pigeon Forge, TN
Seeking male and female singers who can move for dinner theater musical productions "America's Hit Parade," a musical review of the 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond, and "Hazzard County Hoedown," a country musical.Friday
- Students will dance an average of 25 hours a week, with classes on weekdays, consisting of three afternoons and two evenings.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC
The Landing Dance Centre is casting its professional training program. Project description: "Combines a half-day of regular secondary school studies with an equal period of intensive dance training, providing required credits for graduation."Friday
- Events take place primarily on weekends throughout the Tri-State area.
- Seeking submissions from: Carlstadt, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Bronx, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Queens, NY; Hackensack, NJ
Seeking very good looking, very outgoing, high-energy, male and female performers to act as interactive, motivational dancers at various high-end social and corporate events. Company states: "Great pay, easy money, consistent work, lot's of fun."Thursday
- Rehearses April 27-May 27; performs May 28-June 14 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting lead of "R/evolution," a dramatic, futuristic musical.Jan 21
- Rehearses for one wk. TBD; shoots in early March (one day TBD) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a choreographer/dancer for "Millennium (Eternal Sunrise)," a UCLA thesis film. Synopsis: This is a mystery 15-minute short about an 11-year-old girl who comes back to the past trying to rescue her father from death. She exchanges her future life for the ability to change her past. The idea of ...Jan 21
- Rehearsal times, production dates and locations vary. Contracts are five-seven months in length.
- Seeking submissions from: Nashville, TN
Seeking exceptional singers and dancers to portray roles between the age of 18-40 in contemporary musical stage productions on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.Jan 20
- Casting throughout the U.S.; currently seeking talent for season 10.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in San Antonio, TX and Feb 7 in Santa Clara, CA and Feb 9 in Tacoma, WA and Feb 10 in Boise, ID and Feb 12 in Las Vegas, NV and Feb 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "America's Got Talent," the NBC variety show.Jan 20
- 36-week contract runs Sept.-June and includes three large-scale productions and any number of additional community showcases. Holiday breaks are scheduled to coincide with the holiday breaks at Studio 180. Company is located in Paoli, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Paoli, PA
Seeking dancers with technical strength, artistry, and a passion for company's mission for Ballet 180.Jan 20
- Ongoing in the New York-New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting dancers/emcees for the Coyote Ugly Saloon in the New York-New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.Jan 19
- Rehearsals mid-Spring-Summer 2015 (depending on shows some rehearsals may be in the Fall of 2015 going into Winter) mostly in Jersey City at the Surati Studios (very close to PATH trains from NYC) and some maybe in Manhattan. Shows/tours will be for Fall 2015-Spring 2016
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking performers, crew, and staff for stage production/touring of Indian Dance Theatre Musical, a live staged production showcasing Indian classical dance and music, Bollywood, traditional folk, innovative and fusion genres of dance some musical theatre and storytelling.Jan 15
- Rehearses twice weekly in the months to follow; runs three nights the first week of May in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Garden City, NY; New York, NY
Seeking a choreographer with repertoire and dancers for "Stomping Ground," a production of word and music set to dance. This work is a compilation of live interview, short stories, and headlines, built around the movement. Casting director states: "The three live performances will be recorded for IFC submission. The score ...Jan 17
- Rehearsals begin immediately (Wed., Fri., & Sun., with possible extra rehearsals) at 440 Studios and alternate spaces in Manhattan; runs Feb. 23, 27, & Mar. 1 at the Robert Moss Theater as part of the Venus/Adonis Festival, NYC. Coordinator states: "The rehearsal time will be short and the pace fast. Your schedule should be fairly open."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Who is Afraid of The Moon?," a play for the Venus/Adonis Festival. Synopsis: Divine Mother sends four goddesses to Earth. Every full moon they worship her. Soon harmony is abundant between all human beings. However, evil forces, who feed on feelings of anger and sadness, seduce the goddesses and ...Jan 16