Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Rehearses Aug. 22 at Space Recording and Rehearsal; shoots this winter in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Austin, TX
Casting "Wild Hunt," a feature-length found footage-style horror film about five friends on a camping trip who are hounded by monstrous beasts.1 hours ago
- Shooting this fall, in Birmingham, AL.
- Seeking submissions from: Birmingham, AL
Casting for an untitled independent feature film.11 hours ago
- Shooting this spring and summer, in Jackson, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: Baton Rouge, LA; New Roads, LA; Gonzales, LA; Jackson, LA
Casting for the MGM feature film "The Magnificent Seven," starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt and Ethan Hawke. Project description: "Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves."11 hours ago
- Shoots late-Aug. 2015 to early- Sept. 2015 in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: West Palm Beach, FL; Miami, FL
Casting "Between Sins," a graduate thesis feature film for NYU. Synopsis: Faced with the responsibilities of an ill mother and estranged daughter, Coy searches for redemption for past sins while trying to avoid the pitfalls that could repeat them.14 hours ago
- Rehearses in September; shoots in October on location in Northern Maine.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Portland, ME
Casting "The Braden," a dramedy about two brothers in a rural Maine town that are forced to take over the family movie theater after the passing of their father, which they do with conflicted motivations until a large Cineplex moves in and threatens to close their doors. Now the two ...15 hours ago
- Shoots in mid-August about an hour and half west of Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Dustbowl," a dramatic feature film about the tragedy of poor American farmers torn between their love of the land and the economic reality that land has more industrial value than agricultural.17 hours ago
- Shoots in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Turpitude," a film.18 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 10 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking voice talent for ADR (additional dialogue recording) for a completed feature film about a teenager coming of age.19 hours ago
- Shooting August 10, in Atlanta, GA. Note: this is a night shoot.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting the feature film "Sleepless Night," starring Jamie Foxx, Dermot Mulroney, Michelle Monaghan & T.I. Project description: "An undercover police officer scours a nightclub in search of his kidnapped son. Based on the 2011 French film 'Nuit Blanche.'"20 hours ago
- Rehearses Fall 2015; shoots late-Oct to early-Nov. 2015 in East Hampton, NY
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dead Baby," an NYU student film. Synopsis: Jocelyn has just had her second miscarriage. Her older brother comes to visit her and her husband for the weekend to see if he can help their situation.20 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 8. Shooting August 15-September 20, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting dancers for an untitled independent feature film.yesterday
- Production Dates will occur late in winter/beginning of spring, probably between February and March 2016 in Southern California.
- Seeking submissions from: Irvine, CA
Casting an untitled running movie. Synopsis: The film will follow the physical, mental, and emotional growth of an unattached track and field runner as he tackles the areas toughest competitors. Coordinator states: "The film will be sent to film festivals and will have a run time of 75 to 90 ...yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 6; reading takes place Aug. 9 in San Francisco.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting a table read of a new feature "Sweet Lorraine." Director states: "We will read the film in front of an audience to hear how it sounds, then do interactive games around the film's characters."yesterday
- Shooting August 4-7, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Ripped Van Winkles."yesterday
- Festival runs Aug. 28-30 in Rahway, NJ. For the full line up of this year’s film screenings and event schedule, check out the festival’s website at www.rahwayfilmfest.com.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Seeking attendees for the third annual Rahway International Film Festival at Union County Performing Arts Center’s Hamilton Stage for the Performing Arts in Rahway, NJ. Founder states: "A highlight of this year’s festival is the introduction of feature length films in addition to their short films, as well as a ...yesterday