Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- San Francisco Bay Area.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
To keep her from leaving, a man promises to take his wife to the moon.17 minutes ago
- Rehearses in the summer; shoots in late summer-early fall in the New Jersey/NYC area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Newark, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Drastic Dreams," a low-budget indie film about a young man who aspires to become a music manager and faces immeasurable odds while attempting to start his new company.7 hours ago
- Shooting March-April, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for an untitled independent feature film.12 hours ago
- Rehearses early-March 2015; shoots March 20-29 in Long Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA
Casting "Quiet as Kept," a film about a woman who has been estranged from her family for 10 years and is forced to go home to face the secrets of her family's past.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin March 23; shoots April 17-20 in NYC. Note: This project will be the first part of a feature film project.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Suicide Hour." Synopsis: Mike creates and hosts the world’s first publicly aired suicide hotline. As the radio show gains popularity, Mike begins to see that the quest for good ratings have overshadowed the show’s initial integrity.yesterday
- Shoots Apr. 1-May 15 in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting "Glass," a full-length feature film about a young man, Atlas, and his continuous struggle with early-onset Alzheimer's. His relationships with loved ones are greatly affected and eventually put to the emotional test while they are trying to provide support.21 hours ago
- Shoots in late March in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: PA; NY; NJ; DE; MD; DC
Casting “A Christmas Carol," a contemporary retelling of the timeless Dickens tale, given a Scottish make-over. Associate producer states: "We're looking to cast roles for the Philadelphia shoot of this international feature film, currently filming in the UK."21 hours ago
- Rehearses Apr. 4-25; shoots May 1-31 in and around the L.A. area. Dates and locations subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an independent feature about a young personal trainer and her journey to explore her sexuality. Coordinators state: "This film will be submitted to the Sundance Film Festival as well as other major film festivals."yesterday
- Shoots Aug. 17-Sept. 9, 2015 in Chambersburg, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Baltimore, MD; Pittsburgh, PA; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Father and the Bear," a film. Synopsis: Byron Temple, a retired character actor (Wil Love) with diagnosed dementia, longs to perform on his beloved summer theater stage one last time. Against his family’s wishes, he accepts a role from the newly installed artistic director of the playhouse (David ...yesterday
- Shooting in OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbus, OH
Casting the March On Productions/Patriot Pictures/Vallelonga Productions feature film, "I am Wrath," starring John Travolta. Project description: "A man is out for justice after a group of corrupt police officers are unable to catch his wife's killer."Saturday
- Shoots in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting the Universal Pictures feature film, "Let it Snow," starring Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried, Marisa Tomei, Anthony Mackie, John Goodman, Diane Keaton, Ed Helms, and Alan Arkin. Project description: "Story follows the exasperated members of an extended family as they attempt to gather for their annual Holiday celebration."Saturday
- Shoots June 24-July 3, 2015 on location in New Hampshire.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Boston, MA
Casting "Loud Places," a feature film. Synopsis: A girl in a dead-end town struggles to overcome abuse, raise her young brother, and find love in a mysterious, brooding nomad.Tuesday