Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Shoots late-Summer to Fall 2014 in NYC, primarily the Bronx with some interiors in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Green Brothers," a feature film about a failed drug deal in the Bronx and the spiral of violence that results.6 hours ago
- Shooting TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting role of Stax for "Music is My Life."19 hours ago
- Currently shooting in Reading, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: PA
Casting "Crash Scene," a film about collisions involving love, revenge, and despair. Synopsis: "Tony thought he was moving on up, but there is more stress with his new 'job,' his sister is nuts, and his business partner has been stealing. On top of that, his girlfriend gives him an ultimatum."19 hours ago
- Rehearses and shoots Fall-Winter 2014 in Palm Beach County, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "End of Nights." Synopsis: "Katya, a recently re-ensouled vampire with a brutally vicious past, now struggles with the burden of guilt on her soul for the thousands of lives she has violently destroyed over the centuries. She spends her nights trying to balance the scales and achieve redemption by ...22 hours ago
- Shooting this fall, in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Slidell, LA
Casting for the feature film "Our Brand Is Crisis" starring Sandra Bullock. Project description: "The film is based on the 2005 documentary of the same name, which focuses on the use of American political campaign strategies in South America."22 hours ago
- Shooting in the Philadelphia area.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting SAG-AFTRA and non-union background talent for a feature film that will be shooting in the Philadelphia area.yesterday
- Shoots Aug. 23 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Staten Island, NY. Note: Location is less than one mile from the ferry.
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY
Casting "Looking for God," a feature film starring Joy Behar.yesterday
- Shoots late-Oct. to late-Nov. 2014 in PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Seclusion," a thriller with love as its central theme. This film centers on a small, isolated wedding party which finds itself facing off against a vengeful killer.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; shoots weekends in the NYC/NJ area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in New York, NY
Casting "14 Days," a dramatic feature comprised of several short stories of people dealing with various issues. Currently in production.yesterday
- Rehearsal/prep day is Aug. 26; shoots Aug. 27 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a teaser video for Brandon Ian Webster's new upcoming feature film which follows a pilot landing a small airplane on the beach.Wednesday
- Shoots Aug. 24-Sept. 14 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Ann Arbor, MI; Detroit, MI
Casting "How to Pass the Time," a surreal comedic feature-length film about an isolated house sitter whose interior world and the mysteries of the house he inhabits begin to merge and spill out into the exterior world.Wednesday
- Rehearses late Sept.-early Oct. 2014; shoots late Oct. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "The 'Don't Be Like Roy' Campaign," a dark comedy in which two ex-lovers, Natalie Tavern and Roy Sperry, separately struggle to overcome their issues of control.Wednesday