Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Shoots in Aug. 2015 (exact dates TBD pending completion of casting); production offices are based in Flint, MI, where the majority of filming is anticipated to occur. Estimated start date of Aug. 23.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Thursday the 12th," a feature film. Synopsis: "Something evil arrives early." This is a horror-comedy with a script along the lines of "Pineapple Express" meets "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil." Brad Leo Lyon from "Little Creeps," "Monsters on Main Street," and the upcoming sitcom "Roommates the Series" is directing. ...Aug 02
- Shooting begins this August, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Albuqerque, NM
Casting “Gold,” a feature film about the 1993 Bre-X Mineral Corporation scandal, starring Matthew McConaughey, Timothy Simons, Josh Harto, and Michelle Williams. Project description: "An unlikely pair venture to the Indonesian jungle in search of gold."Aug 02
- Rehearses Nov.-Dec. 2015; shoots Jan.-Feb. 2016 Westside in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Monica, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "She Smiles I Laugh," a contemporary take on Jane Austen’s "Pride and Prejudice" told in an absurdist style, but including important statements about female empowerment, career, beauty, and self-worth, This will have the visual appeal and energy of "Pitch Perfect" and "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" with the upbeat ...Aug 01
- No rehearsals; shoots Oct.-Dec. 2015 at multiple locations in Connecticut. Note: Most actors will only be required to do 1-2 days worth of filming for their interview segment.
- Seeking submissions from: CT; NY; MA; RI
Invasive Image production company is now casting "The Unexplained Disappearance of Karla Marks," a horror/thriller film. Producers state: "The film will be shot like a faux-documentary, with several pre-scripted interviews."Aug 01
- Rehearsals and shoot dates (just a few days) in Oct. 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles area, CA
Casting "Hi-Death," a horror anthology feature sequel to "Hi-8," one of the best-reviewed horror films of 2014. Six stories from some of the most acclaimed and unique voices in indie horror.Jul 31
- Shoots July-August. Each role necessitates a single shoot, none lasting more than a few hours. Specific dates and times to be worked out on an individual basis. All locations in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New Jersey, NJ; Commuting Distance, NY
Casting "Mr. Comedy," a free-form, feature-length comedy film titled that charts the adventures of a simpleton as he travels to America to learn the art of cinema from the ground up. His name is Gonrad Broth, and he hails from an island in the middle of the English channel where ...Jul 31
- Shoots January 2016 in Hollywood.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cracked." Company states; "Working for a magazine company can be a challenge. Trying to compare one funny thing to the next and keep in align with the world and the daily events that happen through out the world is the job of Alfred Newman a reporter for the magazine. ...Jul 30
- Shooting TBD in MD.
- Seeking submissions from: College Park, MD
Casting "The Last Messengers." Synopsis: Hope, a young atheist, befriends two Christian students at a university, Tom and Ashley, who introduce her to their study group, headed by former university professor and retired technology CEO Robert Bane. Mr. Bane tells her that he has had dreams about her, which disturbs ...Jul 30
- Shoots Aug. 31-Sept. 25 in NYC and Westchester, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Yellow Fever," a coming of age comedy about Asia, a girl adopted from Korea, unraveled by her paranoia that everyone in her family suffers from yellow fever, an obsession with all things Asian. This manifests into a general animosity towards New York's Asian population, and it's only when she ...Jul 29
- Rehearses in early Sept.; shoot begins mid-Sept. in L.A. and Orange County, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "RFGC," a feature film. Synopsis: A journalist unveils the truth about a celebrated astronaut whose death from a NASA CIA mission was used to establish a science foundation.Jul 28
- Shooting October 23-November 1, in San Antonio, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Issues." Project description: "Jimi is a 29 year old slacker/daydreamer, who loses his job and has a decision to make: find a new dead end job or follow his dream of publishing his own comic book."Jul 28