Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Shoots in Feb. (two days) in L.A.; shoots in Mar. (one day) in Indian Wells, CA; shoots in Aug. (one day) in Kalamazoo, MI; shoots in Aug. (one day) in New Haven, CT; and shoots end of Aug. (two days) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting "Wide Open," a feature film. Synopsis: A young American male tennis player tries to win the U.S. Open in an unprecedented fashion.Feb 01
- Rehearses Spring 2015; shooting TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Bleeding." Synopsis: X just out of prison for a crime he did not commit. He seduces a beautiful artist named Caroline. She is married, but unhappy and doesn’t care about the union any longer, but can’t seem to break away from it due to financial ties and investment. ...Feb 01
- Shoots various dates between Feb. 14-March in the Bronx, Brooklyn & NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "No One Asked Me," a feature film adapted from a play.Feb 01
- Extensive rehearsal period TBD (begins at the end of March); shoots Apr. 23-May 10 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the leading role for the NYU romantic dramedy "The Nearest Human Being," a story about the end of Devin and Jasmine’s relationship. Synopsis: The events are portrayed in a disordered succession of scenes, alternating comedic, intense, and absurd moments.Jan 31
- Shoots spring of 2015 in Arizona.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting the sequels to the films "My Name is Nobody" (2014) and "Real Blood: The Beginning."Jan 31