Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Shooting April 27-May 22, in Halifax County, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Charlottesville, VA
Casting the Hickory Films feature film, "Josephine." Project description: "a low budget feature film."Thursday
- Shoots Apr. 18 in Hopewell Junction, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Casting "Dark Side of the Moon," a feature film that dwells deep into government conspiracies, UFOs, and the men in black.Wednesday
- Shoots in summer at locations TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting the untitled Rob Margolies summer feature film, a comedy. Note that auditions will be held as part of the Actors Pro Expo, but paying for a ticket is not required to attend the auditions.Wednesday
- Shoots before April 10 based on actors' availability in L.A. and also April 10-13 on Catalina Island.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Catalina." Synopsis: Having hit a rough patch in their relationship, an unnamed couple hikes the Trans-Catalina trail in hopes of reconnecting. Their secrets haunting them along the way.Wednesday
- Projects shoot in Mar.-Apr. in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Calabasas, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Westlake Village, CA; Thousand Oaks, CA; Simi Valley, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA; Hollywood, CA; North Hollywood, CA; West L.A., CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking talent for five upcoming commercials, three feature films, two print, and multiple TV projects. Personnel states: "Uncut Casting Services has been meeting with the top ten casting agencies, reviewing the breakdowns of the next four weeks of featured and regular background that will be needed. In order to be ...Wednesday
- Shoots Apr. 11 in Essex and Morris Counties, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY
Casting "Mischief Night," a low-budget, independent, 1980s-style slasher film about a single mother with a nine-year-old boy; the two of them have nothing but bad luck. When the movie starts, they are currently moving into a new town to start over. The movie starts on Oct. 30, a.k.a. Mischief Night. ...Tuesday
- Shoots late-June 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Something's Burning Baby," a drama that explores relationships, madness, and spiritual awakening. Owen and Millie are a young couple, marooned by loneliness and fear. A respite in the wilderness delivers Owen a revelation so tremendous, that it may burn down everything they knew and create a miracle.Tuesday
- Three separate workshops run on Sun. (Apr. 5, 12, 19, and 26; 3-8 p.m.) at 100 E. 4th St.; Mon. (Apr. 6, 13, 20, and 27; 12-5 p.m.) at 94 St. Marks Place; and Tues. (Apr. 7, 14, 21, and 28; 6-11 p.m.) at 100 E. 4th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors interested in learning and polishing their craft to participate in Craft Gym Actors Workshop. Administrators state: "Work on instrument, technique, scenes, and monologues from theater and film in a safe, collaborative environment. Explore the exercise and technique work of Eric Morris, Larry Moss, Sandy Meisner, Stella Adler, Harold ...Tuesday
- Shoot begins this May in Rome, Italy and San Francisco.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Summertime." Synopsis: After a car accident leaves Marco with 6,000 euros in insurance money, he opts to take a summer off between high school and college, and goes to California to enjoy himself. Forced to travel along with Marie, a provincial Italian girl from a conservative family, Marco's not ...Tuesday
- Shoots June 1-July 3 in various locations in Michigan, largely in the Detroit suburbs.
- Seeking submissions from: MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror/thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'Nightmare on Elm Street' than more current films such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...Tuesday