Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Update: Filming begins September 2014 in NYC (Date mentioned is tentative)
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting a psycho-thriller starring Danny Trejo and Gary Dourdan, "Mohawk Salon," which is centered on a troubled black Chicago detective, Sam Mitchell. Sam is called back east to investigate the murders of Afro-American Hairstylists who are killed, with their scalped remains stuck to their salon mirror.Feb 13
- Rehearses in the spring; shoots Aug. 8-22 in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "When The Fever Breaks." Synopsis: Surviving in a world overrun by zombies, a woman must fight herself, her friends and those infected when she becomes infected herself with only hours to live.Feb 12
- Rehearses late March; shoots early April in NY; premieres at a date TBD in a museum in Amsterdam.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Almoster," the story of a mesmerizingly strange woman and the highly abstract stories she tells to a small village which start to have very unusual effects upon the language and behavior of all the inhabitants.Feb 11
- Shoots March 25-April 15 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Bandit Hound." Synopsis: A lovable dog named Bandit is trained to pull off bank robberies, but after a heist gone wrong he’s rescued by a down on her luck single mom and her son. When he starts stealing cash to help his adopted family, Bandit unwittingly sets them ...Feb 11