- Shoots June 2015 .
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Fruit of the Fungus," a new short film about an estranged brother and sister who must unite after the death of their infamous father.Tuesday
- Performances are ongoing at the Saxe Theater in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jun 8, in Las Vegas, NV
David Saxe Productions is casting "Vegas! The Show," which features entertainers emblematic of the golden age of the Strip. Project description: "An energetic production with a live big-band orchestra, singing, and high-stepping dance numbers. The cast of more than 40 performers portrays the artistry and antics of the Rat Pack, ...Tuesday
- Rehearses approx. twice TBD; shoots June 22-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Red," a Columbia University student film that tells the story of a university professor rediscovering his past as a cross-dressing performer.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin in June. Shooting one day in July, in San Antonio, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: San Antonio, TX
Casting for the music video "Gravity." Project description: "Filming a cover music video for the song 'Gravity,' by Sara Bareilles."Tuesday
- Shoots in July in Palm Springs, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Palm Springs, CA
Casting "Trust (and Other Lies We Tell Ourselves to Sleep at Night)," a new feature film from director Patrick Metcalf. Synopsis: The film follows the twists and turns of a recent college graduate who joins a group of bandits who recently robbed his moms' house.Tuesday
- "Sideshow" rehearsals begin August 10; runs through October 18. "Ain't Misbehavin'" rehearsals begin October 26; runs through December 20. "Far From Heaven" rehearsals begin January 4, 2016; runs through March 13, 2016. "Dreamgirls" rehearsals begin March 7, 2016; runs through May 15, 2016. All shows in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5, in Chicago, IL
Porchlight Music Theatre is holding nonunion general auditions for its upcoming season, including "Sideshow," "Ain't Misbehavin'," "Far From Heaven," "Dreamgirls," and the "Lost Musicals," and its staged concert series featuring "Babes in Arms," "Applause," and "Chess."Tuesday
- Open run begins this July in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "We Gotta Bingo," a musical. Project description: "An interactive dinner theater show (think 'Tony 'n Tina's Wedding')."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 29. Shows run August 28-September 6, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25, 27 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Over the Tavern," a play. Project description: "It's 1959 in Buffalo, New York - Elvis, drive-ins, and 'The Honeymooners' made life fun and simple. But not for the Pazinski household. Polish-Catholics Chet and Ellen live above their tavern with their four teenagers, each questioning family values in their own ...Monday
- Shows in Cicero, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in Cicero, IL
Casting "The Rainmaker," a play. Project description: "During a drought, a con man claims to bring rain to the town for a fee. During this time he befriends a family with a daughter who has accepted the fact that she is plain and will never find love. The con man ...Monday
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, September-October, at Li'l Buds Theatre, 1206 W Rosedale Ave. Performances run Thurs.-Sun., Novemver 12-22 at the Heartland, 7016 N Glenwood Ave, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lost Girls," a play. Project description: "A female-based parody of the 1987 Keifer Sutherland and Corey Feldman movie, 'Lost Boys.' Having just moved to a new town, two sisters discover that the local kids are really vampires. This action packed comedy brings all the laughs, and strong female leads ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin in mid-June. Performances run July 30-August 15, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Shadows, Stories, and Songs," a double bill of the musicals "The Guest at the Sevillano Inn" and "Master Peter's Puppet Show."Monday
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 13-August 2, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Take Me Back," a play. Project description: "The story of Bill, a young felon who's just moved back home to Muskogee, Oklahoma, after serving four years in prison. Bill may have his freedom, but Muskogee is as much a cage as prison was. He is now friendless, loveless, and ...Monday
- "Good People" runs September 11-October 4. "Forever Plaid" runs November 20-December 27. "Yankee Tavern" runs January 15-February 7, 2016. "The Clean House" runs February 26-March 20, 2016. "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" runs April 1-24, 2016. "When Not That Good Will Do" runs May 13-June 5, 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 22, 23 in St. Charles, IL
Steel Beam Theatre will be holding its general auditions for "Good People," "Forever Plaid: Plaid Tidings," "Yankee Tavern," "The Clean House," "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," and "When Not That Good Will Do." Company website states: "Steel Beam Theatre is dedicated to bringing high quality theatrical entertainment, training ...Monday
- Performances August 4 and 7, in East Lansing, Michigan.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting actors for the National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC). Project description: "The premier event of the Order of the Arrow, and is Scouting's second-largest national event."Monday
- Rehearses in June in Silver Spring, MD; runs July 2, 6, 7, and 9 in Annandale, VA.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Silver Spring, MD
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," the play written by William Shakespeare. Synopsis: "Romeo and Juliet" tells the story of two young lovers whose deaths results in the reconciliation of their families.Monday