Acting Auditions in Los AngelesFilter by popular productions:
Backstage's acting auditions in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, theater, and voiceover roles.
New LA casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display acting jobs, auditions, and character breakdowns for L.A., Hollywood, and Southern California.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox. Backstage: Your LA casting resource on the West Coast.
- Rehearses late-Aug. to early-Sept. 2015; shoots late-Sept. 2015 in Southern CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Hero," a short film that will be submitted to major film festival. Synopsis: When an adolescent girl (16-18) is haunted by her painful past, she desperately seeks distractions from her overwhelming thoughts. Once she finds security within drugs, mainly heroin, her body instantly becomes addicted to the drug. However, ...Wednesday
- Read through, rehearsals, and audio recording session TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a project that's set entirely in a car in LA traffic. With the exception of the lead character who will be on screen, all of the remaining parts will be through voiceover and talking to the lead over the phone. The film "Locke" is the best comparison with regards ...Wednesday
- Rehearses one week TBA in NYC; shoots four to seven days TBA in NYC/Tri-state area.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Trial Of Everett Mann," a faith-based Christian short film. Synopsis: An arrogant hot-headed man finds himself on the wrong end of the law. Imprisoned and desperate with no place to turn, he is forced to put aside his pride and admit his need for salvation.Wednesday
- Rehearsals are once a week starting in September in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Seeking men for The Goode Time Carolers' upcoming 2015 Holiday Season.Wednesday
- Rehearses in September; runs Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24, and 30 in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Carlsbad, CA
Seeking singers, dancers, and actors for multiple shows and roles for LEGOLAND California Resort's popular annual Halloween event: Brick-or-Treat Party Nights.Wednesday
- Rehearsals are TBD in Burbank; shoots dates are TBD in California.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Burbank, CA
Casting for "Generations To Come," a dramatic short film about a father and son, and how their lifestyle ideals clash. The short film takes place during their final conversation in a small diner.Wednesday
- Rehearses Mon.-Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 24, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays, 2 p.m. at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Hotel Baltimore," a play. The scene is the lobby of a rundown hotel so seedy that it has lost the “e” from it’s marquee. As the action unfolds, the residents, ranging from young to old, from the defiant to the resigned, meet and talk and interact with each ...Wednesday
- Shoots fall 2015 into early 2016 in Paris, France.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in NY
Casting "The Saints of the Rue Scribe," a feature film inspired by a true story. Synopsis: Joseph and Marie Charpentier overcome severe calumny and violent persecution in 19th century Paris after wild jealousy and misunderstanding of charitable motives become weapons with which to assault their innocence, and those whom they ...Wednesday