Acting Auditions in Los AngelesFilter by popular productions:
Backstage's acting auditions in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, theater, and voiceover roles.
New LA casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display acting jobs, auditions, and character breakdowns for L.A., Hollywood, and Southern California.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox. Backstage: Your LA casting resource on the West Coast.
- Rehearsal and shoot dates are TBD in exurbia farm land surrounding and in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew and casting a feature, "Fallen Tree," based on the drama/adventure novel set in Central Asia several thousand years BCE. The story is about the fundamentals of families, two powerful political families fighting over territory, their dysfunctions, and the lives of their children they leave behind.46 minutes ago
- Season rehearses and runs in Clarksville, TN.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting the remainder of the Roxy Regional Theatre's 32nd season. Season includes: "Honky Tonk Angels" by Ted Swindley, "Measure for Measure" by William Shakespeare, "Tuesdays With Morrie," "Mary Poppins," "The 39 Steps," and "The Music Man." The Roxy is also seeking non-union Stage Managers and Technical Directors.4 hours ago
- No need for submissions; merely seeking participants to fill out the questionnaire.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for a questionnaire about voice for all categories of performers. Company states: "We would like to recruit participants for an online study about voice health. The study is a questionnaire that includes questions about your vocal history and a few other questions. We welcome individuals who have had ...4 hours ago
- Rehearses Tues. & Thurs. (7:30-10:30 p.m.); runs Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, and 28 at The Grove Theatre, 276 E. 9th St., Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Upland, CA
Casting "101 Dalmatians Kids," based on the classic Disney animated film. Synopsis: "101 Dalmatians Kids" is a fur-raising adventure featuring Cruella De Vil, Disney's most outrageous villain, and 101 of the most adorable heroes to set their paws onstage. Artistically-inclined pet owners Robert and Anita live happily in London with ...10 hours ago
- Shoots Oct. 5 (one-day shoot) in L.A., near the USC campus.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Bell," a short, dialogue-free five-minute student film. Synopsis: A woman moves into a new apartment alone and has an awkward encounter with a sweet-natured, elderly man with dementia when he suddenly wanders inside.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals and fittings TBD; shoots Nov. 7, 8, and 9 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Flashpoint," a student project. Synopsis: It is said that before you die your life flashes before your eyes. This pilot episode follows two brothers. After a near-death experience, the older brother gets the chance to go back and fix his past to change his future.13 hours ago
- Shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 22, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Cello Teacher," a New York Film Academy student film. Synopsis: Helena, a Jewish girl, struggles to survive in a Nazi concentration camp by playing the cello for a mysterious Nazi commander. Helena and other Jewish women are forced to have music competitions for the pleasures of the Nazi ...14 hours ago
- Tentatively rehearses Oct. 16-18, Nov. 6-8, and Dec. 4-6, 2014; shoots Jan. 2-23, 2015 in L.A. Note that the roles of Bounty Hunter and Eliot Langhorne will not be needed for all production dates.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aventura," an independent feature film. Synopsis: In Spanish, "aventura" means “adventure, an enterprise in which something must be left to hazard.” It is a race against time for an inspired filmmaker and his posse in this wacky, narrator-driven comedy that points out that, no matter your endeavor, the people ...Friday
- Rehearses and shoots Oct. 5 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "3rd Time's the Charm," a short film about a guy who just can't find the right time to break up with his girlfriend.23 hours ago
- Rehearses in October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (3-4 days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. producer's note: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge." Producer states: "We've heard it time and time again; a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even school work. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between, what all of ...yesterday
- Rehearses Oct. 9 in Los Angeles; shoots Oct. 11 at Spirit Mountain, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Palm Springs, CA; Las Vegas, NV; High/Low Deserts, CA
Casting "Paper Planes," a short film set in the desert.19 hours ago