Acting Auditions in Los AngelesFilter by popular productions:
Backstage's acting auditions in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, theater, and voiceover roles.
New LA casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display acting jobs, auditions, and character breakdowns for L.A., Hollywood, and Southern California.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox. Backstage: Your LA casting resource on the West Coast.
- Rehearsals in October and shoots the first wee of November
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Hollywood, CA
Foolhardy is a glimpse into the world of a young American family which witnesses the dissipation of the very fiber of hope, strand by strand. With hope come second chances, patience, trials and errors. But due to matters of personal choice, heedless way of thinking or outside influence, hope is ...30 minutes ago
- Shoots Sept. 20 (8 a.m.-4 p.m.) at Biola University, 13800 Biola Ave., La Mirada, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: La Mirada, CA
Casting "Happy Birthday Dad?," a spec commercial. Synopsis: A family asks for a simple picture. A filmmaker gives them an entire production.4 hours ago
- Various cities in SoCal (NoHo, Culver City, El Segundo, Long Beach, O.C.)
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for Hollywood Backdoor's free live performance showcase and free performance workshop/seminar. Hollywood Backdoor is the creator of Hollywood Bootcamp. Director states: "We will be talking about making the cut and being in our next group of aspiring performers to showcase as well as becoming cast member on the ...1 hours ago
- Shoots week of Oct. 20 (one day) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking real-life "Mad Men" enthusiasts for an upcoming promotional shoot from AMC and Boardwalk Pictures.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.yesterday
- Rehearses Sundays; runs the first and third Thursday of every month starting in October from 9:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m. in Simi Valley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Simi Valley, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking comedian actors and actresses for "The Don't Lose Your Head Show," a bimonthly hip hop/sketch show filmed in front of a live audience.4 hours ago
- Shoots Sept. 19-30.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a sitcom-style TV show for the network Tru.3 hours ago