Acting Auditions in Los AngelesFilter by popular productions:
Backstage's acting auditions in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, theater, and voiceover roles.
New LA casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display acting jobs, auditions, and character breakdowns for L.A., Hollywood, and Southern California.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox. Backstage: Your LA casting resource on the West Coast.
- Shoot set for a weekend in late June or early July.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
ABMG is producing a fun pop-music video, and filming is set for this summer in Boston and Quincy, MA. We are looking for a Chinese girl (16-25) to be an actress in the video (no singing). *Attractive *Must speak Mandarin (no need to be fluent) *Good actress (no experience necessary)1 hours ago
- Shoots in late June in LA.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Los Angeles, CA
“Rooms” is a gritty crime drama that takes place over the course of one night at a rundown motel in the early 1990s. In three of the rooms, we find our main storylines: bank robbers discovering that they have stolen more than they had bargained for, a teenage track star ...2 hours ago
- Shooting starts September 19, 2015. Start Rehearsals July, 2015
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
After witnessing his master brutally murder a young rebel and priest, samurai Shintaro must decide whether to maintain his loyalty and wipe out the last of the rebellion, or sacrifice his honor and turn from his master.4 hours ago
- Rehearsals will be held in Coronado, California. We will start rehearsals after the July 4th weekend. We open on July 25th through August 2nd.
- Seeking submissions from: Coronado, CA
Casting call for My Big Fat Gay Wedding! This is a "family" comedy that uses a lot of strong satire to show the ridiculousness of the extremes of society. It will be part of the San Diego International Fringe Festival this summer. The show is currently scheduled to open at ...5 hours ago
- Shoots in Aug. in L.A. Note: Dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Girlfriend," a short film. Synopsis: Waverly, a young woman in love, attempts an unimaginable sacrifice in order to pursue a romantic relationship. Producer states: "This is a very bold and experimental short film that requires a significant emotional investment. It also requires that you be open to an ...5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 6; runs Aug. 18-22 at Peppertree Park in Old Town Tustin, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Kiss Me, Kate," a classic musical part of TACFA's Broadway in the Park summer series.6 hours ago
- Shoots June 6-7 in Claremont, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Claremont, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Circus Tricks for Trade," a mockumentary web series centered around band and group child/teen actors, musicians, dancers, and artists trying to make a name for themselves.6 hours ago
- Shoots May 24 in Baldwin Park, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Baldwin Park, CA; Pasadena, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Drama", a short comedy scene, one-page script. The story is about a girl crying and calling her friend because of a TV show.8 hours ago
- Rehearses July 6-Aug. 13 (primarily Sat. mornings and Mon.-Wed. eves., depending on role and involvement) in various locations local to Long Beach, CA; runs Aug. 14 (8 p.m.), Aug. 15 (2:30 p.m.), Aug. 16 (2:30 p.m.), Aug. 21 (8 p.m.), Aug. 22 (8 p.m.), and Aug. 23 (2:30 p.m.) at at the Ernest Borgnine Theatre inside the Scottish Rite of Long Beach at 855 Elm Ave., Long Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA
Casting "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," the musical. Synopsis: The Biblical saga of Joseph and his coat of many colors comes to vibrant life in this delightful musical parable. Joseph, his father’s favorite son, is a boy blessed with prophetic dreams. When he is sold into slavery by his ...8 hours ago
- Shoots late June and/or beginning of July in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Barge" a short film which is a character study, a social critique, and a subjective take on loneliness, social anxiety, and love. Logline: An anxious and self-deprecating millennial goes to a party to assess the damages of his doomed relationship with love as a substitute for a life meaning.8 hours ago